Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 03-22-2003, 09:05 PM
Coestar is offline Coestar

Grrr.. help please.

I'm having a hell of a lot of problems. o.o

First of all, the FAQ forum for DF:BHD lists 3 sections, but clicking on any of them yeilds nothing, no threads at all. I can't even post a new thread there, so I'm posting it here and you guys are just gonna have to eat it since your forum is broken.

Ok, now.. I'm trying to install maps to the BHD demo so my friends and I can play them on our LAN, but I can't figure out how to play them. In the demo, you can't change the maptype, thus it only lists the default maps. :/ I don't understand what the damn problem is, everyone else seems to be able to install maps just fine.. unless there is a different version of the demo than what I have (0.0.7).

And finally, the damn Map Manager utility for the BHD demo is supposed to install maps for you; You can change the three basic maps to three that you downloaded. However, it doesn't "automatically find" my BHD demo installation directory, and puts the "mymaps" folder in the root directory of the drive it's installed in. Since the genius who designed the program didn't bother to include any goddamned settings options, I can't set the installation directory myself.

Thus, I have no idea how to get a damn map installed. Why can't it be more like half-life? (i.e., you simply copy a .bmp map into the ****ing map directory. Use some goddamn logic, Novalogic!!)
Old 03-22-2003, 11:39 PM
(Old)
Unregistered

first off, you arent meant to be able to post into the FAQ, well you can but a mod needs to authorize it first.....

and please remember the demo is just that a demo, i dont think there was any editor with he demo so dont get pissed of at novalogic for something they didnt do or authorize, like stevieB quote sig says

"The Game is unfinished"

Moved to BHD forum.