Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 09-12-2002, 05:47 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Urgent Please Read - Ezpad Technology Issues

Marcus Beer writes:

"NovaLogic has released a new build of the official multiplayer demo of Delta Force - Black Hawk Down that does not include the ezpad software.

This is due to a number of responses from consumers experiencing difficulties with the NetQuartz ezpad technology included in the demo.

Consumers who have already downloaded the demo Version 10 will be able to update the game to Version 11 by clicking on the 'Update Game' button in game, once this update has installed, consumers will then be able to uninstall the ezpad technology and play with the demo as normal. To fully uninstall ezpad, right click on the ezpad icon on the task bar, and select quit, then uninstall the software via the ADD/REMOVE Programs option in the control panel.

NovaLogic Inc would like to apologies to those customers who have experienced difficulties.

The new build is available from www.novalogic.com and should be on all mirrorsites shortly."

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 09-12-2002, 06:09 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

You can also get it from here

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 09-12-2002, 06:21 PM
dww104
Unregistered

Smile EZ pad

You must exit ezpad in order to update the game you can do this by right clicking it in you startup menu next to your clock in the lower right hand corner of your screen and selecting close.
Old 09-12-2002, 06:52 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

More features coming ...

And for those of you who are wondering where's the mouse scroll thingy there is a good news:

"Scope Dialing is not in the demo.... but it is on the shopping list for the final version. The chaps are working on it as we speak.

Marcus"

Last edited by DevilDog#1; 09-12-2002 at 07:16 PM.