Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:03 PM
Roger Dodger is offline Roger Dodger

Some questions on DFX multiplayer issues

I'm a noob to DFX and have downloaded the demo only. Playing on-line it seems that there are a lot of trainers or cheats being used. Now I know about lag & latency issues to gaming but what I experience has to be trainers in use but no one, of course talks about it during game play. Here's what I've experienced and can someone shed some answers so I can understand what's going on before I decide to purchase the full version from NL:

- some type of rifle that launches unlimited 'nades at a fast reload pace

- the big helo that has no gun emplacements, yet is able to bombard the map with loads of rockets or 'nades and the chopper never gets destroyed, even with rockets

- shoulder fired rockets that seem to track a chopper or vehicle, even when the vehicle has dipped into a valley or a bldg.

- a single rocket that destroys a tank and yes, three bullets that killed me while in a tank. However, when I launch rockets at a tank and after several of them, it remains intact and mobile

- Pt. blank, square in the chest firing of rockets or 20-30 bullets at a player and he doesn't die, yet he shoots 3-4 shots at me and I die.

I thought Novaworld has it set up for their servers to detect cheats and trainers and auto-punt them? If so how is this crap still occurring? Just for the heck of it, I tried a DFX trainer (DFX-FiXit) and while it begins a game for me, it then punts me seconds later for using one. This DFX game is fun yet very frustrating, and the blantant spawn raping with those cheats is horrible to the point that I just give up and quit playing. If this is the way Novaworld has morphed and what many gamers have become of themselves, it's gonna be pretty difficult to find an honest, modern battle multiplayer game. Even BF1942 demo has similar cheating going on it it.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
Thats the demo servers, the full version doesnt have those issues since Nova doesnt monitor the demo servers. Also yes there are cheats but not more than any other game out there.

Those could also have been some mod that you dont have, im thinking that is the case and not a cheat. The demo doesnt seem to punt you if you dont have the mod with some of the mods, some will though. This doesnt occur in the full version, if you dont have the mod you dont even get into the mod server, and if you have a mod you dont get into a stock one.

"some type of rifle that launches unlimited 'nades at a fast reload pace"

thats a mod. probably M4/M203 with the reload speed adjusted to be faster.

"shoulder fired rockets that seem to track a chopper or vehicle, even when the vehicle has dipped into a valley or a bldg."

another mod, uses the stinger ammo from JO.

the rest i havnt heard of but most likely a mod that you dont have. So get the full version, its only $20. Also once you get the full version check out the Special Ops mod and get 2 games for $20.

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin
Old 02-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Roger Dodger is offline Roger Dodger

Thanks for clearing up some of this. Since I posted this, I came across a site that began to shed some more light on things, explaining about mod pgms. amd memory hack pgms. for making cheats and trainers. It looks like one needs to be a code guru to effectively mod things in their favor. I'm an old DF2 DFLW player from the start of those games by NL. So by today's modern games standards, I'm behind the times. Oh well my life has other priorities besides occasional gaming. Hopefully I'll learn some stuff as a new member in these forums.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will enjoy your stay here, keep inmind we not that easy on talking about bad things to make up or use in this site.

read the forum rules and have a great time here
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-15-2008, 03:17 AM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
If anyone asks about the links to a cheat or hacking site in PM give them this: *url=http://www.whitehouse.gov/Iamhackingyou.txt]http://www.NoVaChEaTeRz.com/index.php[/url*

for the star at the biggining replace as [ for the end star ] they will see this for the URL: http://www.NoVaChEaTeRz.com/index.php which is a non exhisting website but they wont actualy be clicking a link to that site but this one: http://www.whitehouse.gov problem is for them i added a tad bit more to the real URL that will be in the servers error log files: /Iamhackingyou.txt. Now the error log files are routinly checked by the NSA, and FBI and other alphabet soup agencies. SO DO NOT put the 2 together and click the link yourself or copy and paste the full url in the coded link.

Ok with the warnings said, lets see how long until they are offline talking to some alphabet soup. done this many years ago and the person was gone for several months and i got a reply of "your an ***hole" with a different IP, he didnt show up ever again in our server, and closed his account on our webpage. only thing i can guess as to why he pm'd on cheat sites was me and another member were discussing his investigation into cheats and testing them to catch tale-tale signs of a cheat in password games, maybe we shouldve kept the posts in a private forum. was moved after the PM and now the forums have changed..

Anyway if you play DFLW you ever play on the WTF server?

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin