Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Clouder is offline Clouder

Cannot enter vehicles

Any help would be appreciated. I cannot enter vehicles when I play solo on my PC. I've tried re-mapping the buttons but nothing works. How can I fix this?

Clouder
Old 06-17-2006, 01:29 AM
~Sgt.Squirmitz~ is offline ~Sgt.Squirmitz~

Those vehicles are really unenterable. I'm afraid you can't do anythin' about that.

~Semper Stupidus~

Old 06-19-2006, 06:28 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Re: Cannot enter vehicles

Quote:
Originally posted by Clouder
Any help would be appreciated. I cannot enter vehicles when I play solo on my PC. I've tried re-mapping the buttons but nothing works. How can I fix this?

Clouder
Hmm whatcha mean by solo?Some of the vehicles arent drivable but if you walk up to them and a green text appears they are!If you still cant enter make sure you are pressing the attach a.k.a action key which by default setting for DFX it is Keyboard Key E or Shift i think!Using the dafaults and playing might help you figure out why its not working quicker.What i really think it is after you remap your keys your not clicking the right thing.If there is an ok text on screen where you remap your keys, then you must click it to save the changes.If not just click back cause i forgot if there is an ok text on DFX for that!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 06-20-2006, 01:24 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
there are basic two type's; stander dead vehicles that are not set-up to be use at all, and there are some you can drive or fly around in.

think after 20min on trying to use it? you get a clue by that time its only for looks lol

the only other option is like get a mod some one may have made up that will make all vehicles usable
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-20-2006 at 01:29 AM.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:59 AM
Clouder is offline Clouder

Thanks for all the help guys. I figured it out. It was not ctrl 1 - ctrl 10 as I saw in options but it was "shift".
I haven't been playin' any of my Delta Force games in quite awhile and I feel like such a noob fer askin' such a dumb question.
Thanks again.

Clouder
Old 06-20-2006, 05:32 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Quote:
Originally posted by Clouder
Thanks for all the help guys. I figured it out. It was not ctrl 1 - ctrl 10 as I saw in options but it was "shift".
I haven't been playin' any of my Delta Force games in quite awhile and I feel like such a noob fer askin' such a dumb question.
Thanks again.

Clouder

Nah wait!See you got confused! See you use Ctrl 1-9 after you enter the vehicle so you can change seats in the current vehicle.This helps so you dont have to exit while vehicles in motion to switch positions due to if you do it will just throw you out there and unless the vehicle stops you wont get to get in the position you wanted.So to use it, enter the vehicle and hold ctrl and press the number of the seat you want to move too mate!

Note-If the seat has a greenlight and you cant see the number, that means someones already occupied that seat.So then you must select another number that isnt got a green light.

Note 2-In case you didnt know in order to fly a vehicle you must use the left and right lean keys.These allow to raise the copter and lower it.As for land vehicles and boats one is used for a brake and one used for nothing.For motorcycles, not sure if same as in JOTR, but one is used for a brake and to do a wheelie.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?