Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:01 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
My first date in a while! 12/05/05

Current mood: excited
Category: Blogging

I met this real cook chick the monday before last and a local watering hole me and my buddy Bruno frequent. Bruno and I were sitting at the bar having a few drinks and along came two cute cool girls. Both work there. I've met one before. She's a sweetheart, always giving hugs and taking time out to talk to me and Bruno.

Well, the other girl is somewhat new and I'd seen her there but we were never officially introduced until that night. We all talked for a little while, had a few drinks and then they told us where they were off to. So after a little while, Bruno and I got bored and thought it would be cool to go find them and hang out the rest of the night. Se we did just that. We went to a Beer bar with a live band.

We walked in, they smiled. Bruno and I went to the bar and I grabbed a pitcher of beer and headed to their table. I motioned as if I was asking if I could sit down with them and they were welcoming. I thought, cool. Right in front of the Stage. So I sat down and the three of us began to talk. Bruno went to the pool tables. After I while and some great conversation with both girls, the one I'm going out with tonight got up to go talk to her xboyfriend about something, who was sitting with his new girlfriend and his other friends that she knows. So I took the chance to ask her friend that I was still sitting with if the girl I was interested said anything about me before we got there, hehe. Sneaky I know, sorry. She said yes, she thinks your cute. I was like, woohoo, lol.

So after a short time, my girl comes back to the table and takes my hand. We got up on the dance floor for a couple minutes. She put her arm around me and pulled me close. I had my arm around her. It felt so great. Lord knows I needed that. Then we sat down, the band came to table and we talked briefly. They were all real cool fellas. Then it was just me and the girls again for a while. Talking, laughing, drinking and flirting. Great times!

Then it was time for last call. The owner of the Bar came up to me and grapped my almost empty Pitcher and held it up to my mouth and poured the rest of it in my mouth. I thought that was so freaking cool! Then I got me another one. Bruno came around and knocked out the Pitcher pretty quick before everyone had to go.

As we finished and all got up from the table to call it a night, the girl I'm going out with tonight, reached over, grabbed me and layed the smack down. Kissed me so sweet on the lips. I was thinking to myself, dear Lord and I getting slow in my old age? lol.

Well hears the stupid part, for the first time after all these years having a cell phone, it was one night I didn't have mine on me. So I couldn't get her number, but she took mine and put it in her cell. We left it that she would call me and she was working the next night and to come and see her. Which I didn't because I blew all my money and couldn't go out again until payday. So I waited a few days. A few days passed. Bruno and I went up to her work where we frequent. I asked one of her bosses if I could get her number. He looked it up and gave it to me. I called her up, but she didn't asnwer so I left a messege. After a few drinks about and hour or so later, my phone rang. We talked for a few minutes. Just a friendly chat. So, we left it to either of us to make the next move. I didn't call her for for a few days because I wanted to go see her at work but I never had to the chance to see her the night I was up there because she wasn't working.

Then, yesterday around 6:30 my phone rang. It was her. I got nervous for a second, lol. Dork! and we talked about how our Thanksgiving was and all. Well, I just asked her out after a couple minutes into the conversation and she sounded like she really wanted to go. Atleast I hope she does. I hate wasting money on first and last dates! So, we are meeting at the Malco 10 Movie Theater at 7pm tonight then hopefully out for a drink or two after the show. This will be my first date in a while. It's about time my luck changes.

Seems I've been on the internet so much and putting in effort trying to find a woman online, I've been losing time with girls in my area. Don't get me wrong, I've made some great girl friends online, some that I want relations with but none of them want to progress into anything further. Atleast not from my knowledge. I'm not a mind reader.

So anyway, wish me luck!! I'm so excited to finally get out and do something fun. And it is Christmas time! Uh oh! That could mean a present, lol.

Have a great day everyone! Troy

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 12-05-2005, 07:11 AM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
yea i don't recommend that online dating stuff, uh my exgirl friends dad did that, and they did not last a week lol.. yea go out with girls you can see every weekend or whenever that live local

Old 12-05-2005, 07:36 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

I wish you all the luck and love in the world brother Trojan!!!!

Warmest Regards & Best Wishes to you
Old 12-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by MuffinMan
yea i don't recommend that online dating stuff, uh my exgirl friends dad did that, and they did not last a week lol.. yea go out with girls you can see every weekend or whenever that live local
i have to say in some cases thats not true ether, my brother meet a great girl online. then they been together for 3yrs marry to each other now. they seen each other for 2yrs before that so in totally they hit it off total of five years now.

most of the it don't work out, but some time if your are really lucky after 3000-million pot-luck try it can happen.

but getting some one in your face and in your local area is better chance on going out with a real lady is so much better.

Internet dating/ finding a soul mate: poor, it can happen.
finding a local girls: so much better chance.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-05-2005 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:50 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Congratulations, hope you get your sweetheart

My photography website

Old 12-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
gl with that bro

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 12-05-2005, 11:55 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

Just be careful with your heart mate...take it as it comes..and keep it real! ..I kinda like being alone...no frilly things on the shelf and no pantyhose hanging in the bathroom...and a whole 2 shelves in the fridge dedicated to my flavorite beer...Budwieser
Cheers Hero!

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:23 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
good luck bro. troj.

USE PROTECTION!!

Old 12-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Terry is offline Terry

wish u the best of luck m8!!!

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 12-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Good Luck?

Good Luck?

Do you think you will do fine? Do you have a good heart?
Well go ahead Troy, you go out there and make some friends mate! Stay focused!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --Pretty cool
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black