Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2002, 05:51 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post Info

The prolem that DFMAX has with us has turned into a petty flame war and is not good for the DF community. If testing a new Top 50 script is a crime we are guilty as charged. I don't see how anything could of come of that at all. Well it has and it's stupid. Please don't go around flaming in our forums or theirs ( even though now they will say we're backing down 'cause we're guilty *yawn* ).

I'm not happy with the situation and the accuations but they are not the first and won't be the last i'm sure. We should not have been included into a discussion about a problem they have with Nova-Arena either.

I would like to see the situation resolved but I don't know what we can do, if you feel strongly about anything please feel free to email us with any comments.

Enough reading this stuff, go play some DF
Old 05-26-2002, 09:09 AM
Masta
Unregistered

Sorry Stevie

I got this back from DFMax after I e-mailed them what I posted in the last thread :

I beg your ****ing pardon.
DF-HQ does **** all for DFMax. They have never ever even had a link to DFMax on their website so do not e,mail me and give me that bull****. We certainly do not need them and as a result if they cheat or anyone else does then DFMax is bloody big enough to expose them. However we have always had a link to DF-HQ and from now on they can shove it up your arse. Get your story right, maybe DFMax god damn helps keep DF-HQ in existance not to mention the smaller websites they feel they can abuse. I will not accept the bull**** that that link was only there until they got it tested. There was no need as it is on their main webpage and that was test enough. They have the Nova-Arena Top100 link plastered on every page of their website and I am bloody damn well sure that link for their Top50 was going to go down the same road. Also you only think we were right on Nova-Arena because that suited you whearas if we criticise DF-HQ it does not. That is two faced bull****. We do not work that way at DFMax. We support any DF website gladly but if the bigger ones think they can **** on the small ones then forget it. If you aint happy then fine. Dont bother visiting DFMax because we do not need you either.
Out.

:
Old 05-26-2002, 09:23 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Okay Stevie ill play

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 05-26-2002, 09:27 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

This is basically just a bunch of BS. Even if you did it for testing purposes , who cares! Maybe they take things a little too seriously over at DFMAX. All you can say is that you did it for testing purposes , they have no reason to oppose that. I think they're just trying to make a rucus and increase traffic to their own site. They flame alot of sites too , they're talking **** about Nova-Arena , and that pisses me off , nova-arena is trying to put together a good site for the DF community and all DFMAX does is flame them. And now you here at DFHQ. You got a nice site here and I think DFMAX just wants to be the center of attention. I think they should just learn to shut up and mind there own business.
Old 05-26-2002, 09:39 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Anyone can visit this site I could care less as long as they arent here to just flame and critisize. They think we cheated so be it. We can't do anything about that but let him run his mouth about some bs. We know whats going on and that's all that matters. And I NEVER recal bringing down a little site. And I never will. I have helped may sites get off the ground weither it's just posting news or helping them build it. They just think they are the only good site and every other site is full of bs and cheats with there hits. This is why DFmax. People hate you for doing this to quality sites. Nova arena hasent even opened yet and you already saying there site sucks. You can't stand to be wrong. Let it go people. I don't want to see anymore about dfmax posted on DF-HQ.

THE END

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Closed Thread