Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: Was it a waste?
YES!! 4 40.00%
No it was great. 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2004, 04:51 PM
General Nuisance is offline General Nuisance

Send a message via ICQ to General Nuisance
waste of 20 bucks

i think ts was a big waste of time and money only because nova subed it out to another company if nova made it it would have been great ts was the first time they subed somthing out and i hope it was the last. df2 was better than ts was and thats bad i mean bad......

the only thing i liked about it was the Oil rig mission and the psg but other than that it stunk
Old 10-12-2004, 04:58 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
TFD was the first oursource you'll find.
Im not cettain TS was outsourced either. It was intergral to the BHD patch at that time and was great because it meant you could join BHD servers with TS and take advantage of the new weapons, although you couldnt join TS servers with just BHD.

Old 10-12-2004, 05:33 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Most of TS was mapping items, terrains and weapons.

For online Play (what 80% of people have the game for) they just got 3 new weapons and a SAS Skin.

For Map makers - We got more from items, terrains and then the weapons and skins, Personally i dont mind spending £20 on an expansion especially 1 for BHD as BHD was a sweet game .
Old 10-12-2004, 06:07 PM
General Nuisance is offline General Nuisance

Send a message via ICQ to General Nuisance
it was outsorced to ritual ent. and bhd is a great game i still play its sp maps and terra novas exp pack every now and then.

http://youraite.yourhost.yourusername.com - long urls
-looks bad
-who can remember it?
- Solution?
- Get a short Nova-Zone subdomain! Yoursite.nova-zone.com
- Now thats smart. just ask for one via pm,email or contact page on site.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:42 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
I didnt know that.
TFD was still the first oursourced DF game though and that was total toss.
I suppose I would agree that there was hardly enough to make the add-on worth too much money but then thats the beauty of the DF series.
As a mapper I am waiting for the lego-brick add-on with thousands of different polys of generic size and shape so we can build maps we want while keeping the file size so low you dont notice them uploading from server.

Old 10-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will i think BHD: Team Sabre is great for USD-20.00 for add-in goes. i play it some time, like the jungle theme of it. many places to hind in. unlike plain Blackhawk down not much there, for jungle and weapons part of it love it.

hate JOTR lag to much for me. Novalogic done said there will not be no more Mods they make for DF:BHD any time, it be like taken a back step to do them. sorry crap i heard of, but it look like i drop them. look for better games to get that don't lag so much in screen-lag.

if you looking for a full vision game it was not that it was only a add-on to the game. gee what you think you get for 20.00 pounds/dollares a whole new game come on.

i would like the PSG-1 to be silencer type without tracers to it. but there are mod for that too.

hell i like DF:BHD Team Sabre a lot better then JOTR BHD-TS runs a lot better for me and Nova tech can stick it up thier rearend for JOTR. JOTR is a sad thing to me.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-12-2004 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

idk, i saved 20 bucks when i bought the bhd platinum pack witch came with the soundtrack, prima stratagy guide for bolth games and bhdts and bhd
Old 10-15-2004, 09:17 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
If you play a map like Tequilla Sunset, or Smugglers Run, the game feels totally different - public Team Sabre servers NEVER take advantage of the new terrains/maps and have the same GAY maps which makes TS seem like a waste at times...
Old 10-17-2004, 06:36 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Some Maps like that like Eye of the Dead and Mean Street and House of Pain i like those 3 there fun but all public servers theres like 800 or more up and each have many different maps i have several friend squads i play with that host different maps and others i dont play with host different ones too.I Think BHD and Team Sabre was the best outta all Delta Forces.Because of the SAS Skins and weapons and graphics are way better to me.Map Making is better to me.If you dont like it sell the game or so is all i can tell ya.Always a way to sell something for your money back.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?