Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-16-2004, 08:40 PM
Patriot is offline Patriot

Confused No time left - help !!!

Anybody have a problem with running out of time to complete missions. I'm working on Attemted Arrest in Colombia. The chopper goes down and no matter how fast I seem to charge to rescue the pilot, he dies well before I get there. I even looked at the Prima Guide and it suggests you can take your sweet time. Tempted to wipe all of Black Hawk Down from my hard disk and reinstall but that seems crazy.

Last edited by Patriot; 02-17-2004 at 01:14 AM.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:00 AM
JimDirt is offline JimDirt

Send a message via ICQ to JimDirt
this is assuming u have made it past the Drug Lords hideout

Once you get to the place where the burnt jeep with the 50 is , shoot everyone with that, watch out guys will come from the rear also , go towards the area where the helo is down and look thru your scope (i assume u are using a barret) then look and u will see a tower, shoot the guy up there , then u can move close enough to see the crashed helo , look to your far right u will see a guy by the truck ,2 guys in the woods near the pilot and one in between the tower and the helo, once u get there ,all hell will break loose , be prepared for enemy coming in ALL directions once u get thru that go right , up a hill ,a few guys there, then look across the river to another tower , kill that guy and a few around him , cross the bridge, there are also guys in the 2 boats below, then get a satchel and blow the bridge so the enemy cant cross , kill those few and wait for helo , and your done!
FX-6800-Ultra-256-81.95
Direct-X-9.c
SoundBlaster Live 24-bit
2048 Corsair pc3200-400mHz-DualChannel
MadDog-PurePower-550watt-ps
5000dn / 500up - Cable
Old 02-17-2004, 06:11 AM
Patriot is offline Patriot

Thanks JimDir. Problem is I keep running out of time. I start with the helo going down at about 15 minutes. I use the 1st 50 cal truck, shoot out the 2nd tower, the guy on the log crossing the ravine, and am now at 20 minutes. Sometimes I get a little farther but the mission always stops cause the pilot gets killed. Need more time. Any ideas?
Old 02-17-2004, 06:49 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
ok when you get to the drug lord hide out do you job there and get the note pad after helo gose down, now go towards that big tower follow the path onward it will keep going S-around you see more bad guys, another tower (think 2more) one will have a Armory on it use it, you be needing a M60 after you get the pilot they will come in from 3 sides of you follow them waypoints you do fine.

i find it better clear the area (using another weapon) around the pilot, then go back get a M60 to use then walk up to the pilot. so when you do walkup to the pilot you not get kill off by the wave of bad guys that will come in on the two of you together. the M60 is the faster way to get to him on time. blast everyhing has you get to him.

watchout he dress in brown and is near the helo, he will not have a weapon on hand so watch for that.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-17-2004 at 06:56 AM.