Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-17-2004, 07:11 PM
DBC JungleHyena is offline DBC JungleHyena

BHD: DM vs TKOTH vs FLAG vs BASE

The most easiest map to make is a DM map.

Just make a map and put respawn DM-markers on it.

But I am having difficulty making other game types, like a Team King Of the Hill and such.

My problem is that I have not got a clue what I need to place on the map for a TKOTH of FLAG games and all other game types, and I have difficulty with making SSN's interact with eachother. I got a basic understanding of the command structure, and even that is a total puzzle for me.

I know how to make a Black Hawk hover, but I have no clue how the command structure works for making it follow the path I am setting it on.

I can follow any tutor, but what I really need is a tutor that explains to me how the command structure ... is structured and what each type of SSN is worth in this syntax.

Basically. I need a tutor that explains me the Programming-Syntax of DFBHD AI and SSN interaction.

Is there such a tutor? The standard PDF is just not big enough, and most tutors just tell me what to do but never tell me why I must do that!!!

Basiccally I am like a parrot, ... I can speak the sentence learned, but I have no clue what I am saying.

Can you help me out here???

A stupid example about what I mean:
I was making a map and placed some AI bad guys on it. Two groups. One group all stood still like dumb drones. Only when I shot them, they started moving after they respawned and started shooting eachother like in a crazed frenzy. They started shooting eachother and me, though they were intended to be a single group and attack me only. The second group started shooting eachother from my first map-respawn. When I arrived at their location they were all already dead, they all killed eachother. I also was unable to connect each of these AI's to follow the path they were suppose to follow. A path that would lead them to me. This sucks heavy I know, ... and I really am not that dumb!

Yet, when I follow a tutor, on making a car move or a BlackHawk hoover, it works fine. I am really really puzzeled. The only AI I was able to get working, were the crocodiles, and they even haven't got a brain!! Real sad, ... real sad.

Please help me out!!