Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 02:23 PM
B.A.D Lynz
Unregistered

The truth is though guys,

Both "Sharon" and "Jesse" have left many of us in doubt about their gender. To start an all "female" squad is a bit silly, considering what B.A.D has been through with a certain person......

I DO think "she" was slagging B.A.D off, "her" post about us being called Bad Girls and her pathetic dig at our male ( REAL MALE ) members was not on!!!

Do yourselves a favour, stay clear and don't believe a word they say before you get sucked into a whirlwind of lies and deceit, as we have been through. Just a friendly warning to make your lives more easier to deal with.

We at B.A.D have nothing to do with Armed Amazons and never will have again..."

"Sharon" this wasn't the reason why you left B.A.D, you know the reason why.... you're a chick with a d**k, simple as that, you lied to us all and basically you won't get the chance again...

Lynz
Old 02-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Ne§§ is offline Ne§§

Send a message via ICQ to Ne§§
Could you calm down a wee, lynz, sharon and zaitsev...
every team can do as they like... no need to have a bitchfight here... whistling Sharon back now... do the same with your folks, Lynz!
But one word to zaitsev... just wondered why you suggested sharon an alliance with BAD... ??? Thought your team is allied with them... and sharon was looking for an all girl team as ally... BAD doesn't match this, does it?

Ne§§

aka

»²à«Gàr†ér§nàké
Old 02-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Ne§§ is offline Ne§§

oh, and Lynz... don't understand this... Sharon hasn't said anything so bad about BAD... so what's that ****-stirring about now??? frustrated???

btw... got an email from you last night with a male name in it... i could doubt your gender as well!

So go tip yer own nose!
Old 02-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Sharon is offline Sharon

Send a message via ICQ to Sharon
ooooooooppppppppssss

insults now................was it something i said........or perhaps a tinge of jealousy!!!!!!!!!

I didnt ask for a cat fight but i have one.........now including personal jibes...........sexist ones too.........again

this is all sour grapes

Anyway all my initial post stands...................

or you can join BAD the choice is yours
Old 02-29-2004, 02:32 PM
B.A.D Lynz
Unregistered

Biggrin

I am calm Ness, couldn't be happier, got a bottle of voddy had a scrap, the perfect night for me, lol
Old 02-29-2004, 02:34 PM
zaitsev is offline zaitsev

1. TBK squad isnt currently allied with BAD squad offically yet

2. I have never seen another all girls squad out there so i though bad squad being run by females would be a good ally to surgest, didnt totally fit what your looking for but is near enough, and i also thought from last i heard that sharon was still friends with bad, what better ally than a friends squad?

3.i havent come here to argue, i mealy made a surgestion and voiced my opinion, there was no need to insualt/attack back if you didnt like my surgestion, you could of just said, there not what were looking for, and left it at that

4.good luck with your squad in the future and happy gaming
Old 02-29-2004, 02:34 PM
B.A.D Lynz
Unregistered

Biggrin

lmao,
Old 02-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Ne§§ is offline Ne§§

Ok... so lets all get back to normal...

And sorry zaitsev... that was no attack at you... at least not from my point of view... but as far as i know you have been with BAD for a long time... thought you know that an alliance between a team where wendy is in and a team where sharon is in is no good idea...

»²à«Gàr†ér§nàké
Old 02-29-2004, 03:27 PM
zaitsev is offline zaitsev

last time i spoke to them they were all talking to eachother as friends, and i have only know bad just over a month, anyway good luck to you and your squad
Old 02-29-2004, 03:45 PM
B.A.D Lynz
Unregistered

Hello,

I thought everything was fine, turns out it isn't. Ness I have no argument with you whatsoever. You have done me no harm and I don't mean to pee you off in any way. Just so you know, my e-mail addy is shared with my fiance Jay, Sharon knows that. Jay and I share a computer and an e-mail addy although we do have seperate addy's too. No way am I handing out my own addy to anyone, not after the lies and stuff I have heard in my short time with B.A.D. But I guess you can understand that Ness, just be cautious.
Old 02-29-2004, 04:58 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
jesus you people have no lives. You are arguing over a forum and a post someone posted. Its a squad someone is trying to start. Leave it at that. i hope an admin closes this post

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 02-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
bla bla bla, thanks for discussing all this **** on dfhq forum.
you have gained a lot of respect from everyone who has read this lol...
Closed Thread