Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 06-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Tenere is offline Tenere

ban n00bas on diablo 2

heh bnet or Blizzard North are up to their arm pits from teens all over.. lol they banned 131k peps this past april 1st now last sunday bam 112k got banned..

you know DF has always been a free to play game once you bought the game yet they havent the problems this company has..

man was funny sitting in all the channels watching peps spam they was gonna sue for losing thier accounts..

when their EULA states the items you find on their servers arent yours and if you use a 3rd party program (cheats) your subject to account deletion, cdkey ban.. etc..

yet they still dont get it.. if they didnt agree to the EULA they wouldnt be playing the game cuz it wont install..

god i love being legit.. but still the game is mostly dead even if they are gonna put out a patch soon for it..

too many peps have hacked, bugged, duped items in it.. the channels are being spammed left and right with ebay sales and paypal sites. can you believe people would pay 30-500 dollars for an item.. a bunch of virtual pixels that dont even belong to them.. lol
Old 06-15-2003, 03:05 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will i play 1st diablo online got rap 5x by a cheaters' stop playing it then some of them came into my host game area started to cheat never could find out how to ban a cheater out of it so its up with the old books never got diablo 2 for that reason maybe i get it now love the game not to crazy about 3rd person view type games any more like games like DF-Serials 1st person view.

i have it (diablo 1) for the Playstation and Cd-rom pc
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-15-2003, 10:34 AM
Tenere is offline Tenere

well actually the game is well made but after you beat all 5 acts (expac has 5th lvl) you go on to nightmare then hell.. same stuff just harder.. in hell everything has an immunity, cold, fire, lightning, poison, and physical..

thing i play most is hardcore.. you only get one life.. its a rush to try and get to lvl 99.. you got player killers though.. easy to spot.. but like i sad.. its a boring game later on..

they got a secret cow lvl too .. lol upright cows with halberds hehe.. and a cow king.

but i got star wars galaxy preordered to pick up the 24 so im done with this game..