Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Do you think religious things should be removed from the government ?
Yes 2 7.69%
No 17 65.38%
They shouldn't have been there in the first place 7 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 10:55 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
government should be neutral.
not to be run by religious groups at all.

religious groups should give hope and be free to do as they please and not limited.

will look we can be like old USSR or china or even some of them meddle east states. that was not good for the people.

some country's are run by religious groups in their government and look were they are now? fighting like crazy and flaming each other and let not for get they in some way in the stone age people are still beheading people.

Old USSR kick out totally all religious grooups up (other then state run ones') church's totally and banned them from any type of service, most people gone under ground.

soon we going to have a religious war across the world. it not flown blown right now but it getting there.

[i know this ended 2005 but seem like a good subject to kick it up more]

really think all religious groups are about internment and money, power........its a con job mostly to fool other to join them and when they no longer have any use for them (get money) they kick them out.

i like the small town churchs my self, they seem to be true to the people and not on the money track they try to help other for real. big money church are more into getting more big money members in then the poor
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-30-2006, 02:11 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

07-05-2005 06:23 PM >>>> 11-24-2006 04:55 AM
Old 11-30-2006, 02:30 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
JEEZ :/
Old 12-08-2006, 03:16 AM
sealphd is offline sealphd

Angry y?

y would they take down a war mem. its like most other tombstones/cross' on them. no ones taking those down

__________________________________________________ _________________________

And when he gets to heaven to saint peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir ive served my time in hell
Old 10-29-2008, 01:19 AM
ABettersoldier is offline ABettersoldier

What is being forgotten in all this is that the USA was founded upon Christian principles with the Bible as the main framework for our COMMON LAW. NO GOD NO JUSTICE> KNOW GOD KNOW JUSTICE NO GOD NO RULES KNOW GOD KNOW RULES . THE USA was declared a CHRISTIAN NATION several times by the COURTS and CONGRESS .. Look it up. Of course now Congress and the Court dont pay heed to the Constitution.. so.. WTF? Why should they pay heed to God?
Old 10-29-2008, 02:18 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Old topic mate.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-29-2008, 07:24 AM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
if they remove it from the courts then this country would have gone one step further away from God........

We used to be one nation under God.......... I no longer see it that way........

keep it religious.....
Old 10-29-2008, 07:31 AM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
Quote:
Originally posted by William
government should be neutral.
not to be run by religious groups at all.

religious groups should give hope and be free to do as they please and not limited.

will look we can be like old USSR or china or even some of them meddle east states. that was not good for the people.

some country's are run by religious groups in their government and look were they are now? fighting like crazy and flaming each other and let not for get they in some way in the stone age people are still beheading people.

Old USSR kick out totally all religious grooups up (other then state run ones') church's totally and banned them from any type of service, most people gone under ground.

soon we going to have a religious war across the world. it not flown blown right now but it getting there.

[i know this ended 2005 but seem like a good subject to kick it up more]

really think all religious groups are about internment and money, power........its a con job mostly to fool other to join them and when they no longer have any use for them (get money) they kick them out.

i like the small town churchs my self, they seem to be true to the people and not on the money track they try to help other for real. big money church are more into getting more big money members in then the poor
I used to respect you Will............ Christians live as free as any of you.......... what you do does NOT affect your relationship with God......

I do agree that it seams like curches are doing it for the money tho...... it's why my family stoped going to church.........