Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-17-2005, 03:11 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Sad We are fighting the third world war!

At 8 am (U.K.) time this morning I had the misfortune to listen to the BBC Radio 4 news bulletin and there was mention of 6....yes 6 seperate suicide bomb attacks in countries such as Iraq, (no surprise there!), Turkey and I forget where else!

Now this may not be a startling revelation but I am now more than ever convinced we are already at war globally and this is the way the third world war will be fought, terrorist thugs will attack where they can and no where will be safe from these attacks.

Now I don't know about anyone else but I think that as a matter of course that from now on all nations security forces should have the option to shoot anyone on sight who is caught red handed carrying or attempting to plant a bomb....and never mind their human rights because these cowardly bastards don't give a good godamn about the rights of their victims!

I don't like writing these words here in this forum but we are at war and have been since 9/11 and we have to start fighting back to defend our democracies, our freedoms and most of all our peoples against those who would do them harm.

Regards
Old 07-17-2005, 03:13 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
thats truly sad

wow, 8 am already...4:10 here
Old 07-17-2005, 09:17 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I hear you BadDog. I am so sick of everyone complaining that we are treating morons we catch poorly. If that is even the case. I think you're right.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:48 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

Well..I think it's about time to release some of our own terrorist..Redneck-Ragburners...Taliban Turbanburners...and the Holy-Sheites..maybey terrorize the terrorists... Or just carpet bomb the whole damn desert....you're gonna kill a few innocent people..but hey..you'll get some of the baddies too!
request fire mission:

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
think it roamer of wars we are in this time frame, WWIII have not started at this time frame. we been hearing of bombs here and there but no one nation is doing it all. only dummies do things like this.

all over the world dummies are bombing people all over the place. thats why i call it roamer of wars

some jerk is telling lies to trick these poor fools in doing it.

think that WWIII be Nukes N-Korea and Iran will have a big hand in it all. as for China think they love life to much to even think of a WWIII. jerk in hot spot in Meddle east will start it up and tip it off will be N-Korea i think be sides selling them nukes to the world on the black market and blackballing other country's into getting things their way is a joke.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-17-2005 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:46 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

"Now I don't know about anyone else but I think that as a matter of course that from now on all nations security forces should have the option to shoot anyone on sight who is caught red handed carrying or attempting to plant a bomb....and never mind their human rights because these cowardly bastards don't give a good godamn about the rights of their victims!"

That would be okey with the law if they are psoing a threat, which they are by carriyng a bomb or planting one.

But if they are captured, they cant be neither killed tortured or in any way harmed if they do not posse a thear which those in caprivity dont do, death penelty is okey if the capturing country imposses that penelty and if the person is found guilty by a fair trail.

Those are the international laws.

My photography website