Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Hardware and Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Hardware and Software Discuss hardware, software and security related stuff

Old 03-25-2004, 08:25 PM
madskilla is offline madskilla

Requesting Help in Programming STATS

Hi, i have an idea. i need to keep it wrapped up mostly,. but what i need is a custom stat program that can keep track of my stats on my computer, just need an expert to help, i am not sure how much help i will need either, i am not a programmer, but i have a muse of an idea., and i need a team of brains to help make it a reality, the personal rewards will b good if i can get some information sorted about what is and is not possible,. so ,. if someone knows alot or a little about stat tracking, please reply here, and help me out, btw, im thinkin some kinda real time communication, rw teamspeak teamsound etc, or msn icq yahoo,. etc, part of being my internet char is having every kind of communication channels available, information is a ***** *****! ..

thanks for ur time and consideration in this thing which i want to keep kinda secret, cause its a fresh one.. thanks hava gg

'ping aint nothin but bullet time baby'
its time to ready your family, and harden ur fears, its arisen, and now it gets sick.
Old 03-27-2004, 06:23 PM

i need to make something that will track my stats as i play, it needs to track which map i am on somehow, and what weapon etc i am using,. soon bhd ts will not b my choice game jo ya know,. .. then once it has my stats tracked, an interface were i can see them on my desktop, or maybe have them uploaded to a place, sort of like a 'personal' stat tracker, preffered made to read so one cannot 'cook' their stats..

thanks again..

its time to ready your family, and harden ur fears, its arisen, and now it gets sick.
Old 03-30-2004, 08:09 AM

ok, since yall got no help, can u recommend someone? or direct me to a link were i could get the proper help needed?

thanks

madskilla (yea im 4 real)

Old 04-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Reticle is offline Reticle

Send a message via Yahoo to Reticle
I personally don't know how to make something that will interface with the game at that level, but if you really want this program, you have two options.

1)Make it yourself - You can learn programming from any number of books and/or online tutorials. If you use any member of the Microsoft Visual Studio, you may want to visit www.MSDN.com, the official microsoft site for help on Visual Basic, Visual C++, etc. You may also find the forums at www.programmers-unlimited.com helpful.

2)Pay someone else to make it - If this is what you want to do, I would advise using www.rentacoder.com . Odds are, if you post you're request there, you'll get quite a few bids within the first few days of you're posting it.

"You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you"
-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 04-19-2004, 05:56 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I acutally saw a few for DF2 that track your stats..but not sure for any other versions if you can find one I'd ask the programmer .
Old 04-21-2004, 05:28 PM

thanks for the information, 1 novice programmer is intrested and offered help, i have no money, not that i would not pay for the developement if i did, cause developement of anything is worth money on some lvl, . as for doing itmyself, im trying to find a collection of resources to start with, check them links i will, thanks for you time in this..
for being possible, im sure it is, but at what system resource expense?

*i have not posted at the novaexchange forums, i would prefer help from the dedicated dfers, which r located all over, im not sure i even have an extensive forum list so i can reach yall.., but i will keep trying, thanks again for your time

Old 04-21-2004, 06:29 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
No problem Madskilla