Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-25-2004, 06:58 PM
madskilla is offline madskilla

my med is messed uphelp

when i hit 3d wire frame it renders like im lookin at the stuff in a mirror, if i put 2 items in, kittly corner from each other bottom left top rite, then select both, and go to 3d wire, and go to look at them from above, their now heading 180% and located in the bottom rite and top left! ,.. the camo med and the 2.06b med do the same thing, but the med_i does not (but doesnt have anyof the exp/ts stuff in it).. if u do not have this problem please say so.. if u do have this problem (you will have to check) say so!! .. if their is some hidden key somewere let meknow! my med prefs is baren tho..

'ping aint nothin but bullet time baby'
its time to ready your family, and harden ur fears, its arisen, and now it gets sick.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:42 AM

well if all ur meds r fine. send me ur med data files please, and maybe a copy of ur med, cause mine is corrupted.. if u know what i talking about send me a pm please.. i have no idea how to make the med render proper..

its time to ready your family, and harden ur fears, its arisen, and now it gets sick.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:32 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
ask StevieB he know about the 3d wireframe deal and how it works. me i not use to it ether.

you could try to read up on it in your Cd TS there is a BHDMED.PDF file in page 25 it tell you about it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-27-2004, 12:04 PM

ty for the advice, i have read all tutorials df1-tfd, and for bhdmed.pdf is as useless as previous nova help.. (im familiar with map editing etc)

the problem im havin is nuts.. i cannot beleive im the only one, ...

i reinstalled, b4 adding ts, or updating, it worked fine. so i copy to desktop, and then updated to .4, and added team sabre, and it messed up, .. works fine, inserts, yadda yadda.. but when click 1 to any amount of items, and hit 3d mode, it render mirrored, so the item in the NE corner render in 3dmode facing 180% and in the SE corner.. .. .. like i said, i cannot beleive im the only one with this problem (on 2 pc's i try reinstall and same results. it is the TS or the .5 update)

somebody with programskills please help!?

Old 01-27-2004, 12:35 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
ok i tried it. i dont use the med much but from what i remember the buttons seemed to have changed!?
and i cannot mose the items properly, when trying to move the camera the terrain and object become seperated by very large distances, not at all what it was like before.
Old 01-27-2004, 03:02 PM

3d wire frame is buggered.. .. maybe if i get a large mirror and use that when in 3d wire frame it will render proper in the reflection !

Old 02-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Eagle_Eye is offline Eagle_Eye
Old Timer...

I'd tend to think this is a problem with your drivers and DirectX, how old are your drivers, and are they matched to the Directx version you have running...are you running a screen res of at least 1024 x 768?

Regards

Old 02-02-2004, 02:02 AM

its not me., check ur med.. the test is simple.. put 2 cargo trucks kitty corner from each other, then notice how one is top right and other is bottom left side, select them both, and hit 3d mode, . once in 3d mode, move the view so ur directly over head and then zoom out, now if ur med is buggered like mine, u will notice how the trucks r now facing down (180deg) and the truck u placed in the top right is now on the bottom right, .. effectivly rendering 3d mirrored... please try it, any med updated at or above the .4.. my med2.00i renders proper, but does not show TS or EXP items/terrains.

new bugs? the items i sink in ground on some spots r supposed to turn red when they contact the ground, notice how on some hills they will show under the ground yet not turn red, i set items to be just under ground by eye, and some that were just touching the ground by the red mark, the ones by eye were proper lvls, and the ones done by the indicator signs on the med were either sunk too low, or out of lvl with the terrain, .. .. what do u get?

Old 02-02-2004, 05:03 AM
Eagle_Eye is offline Eagle_Eye
Old Timer...

The med often plays tricks like this...it's not buggered...how often do you zoom out that far while making a map, I usually zoom in, so I can see what I am doing...

Old 02-02-2004, 10:59 AM
Chief ADFP

i think Nova is working on it, in their forum they know it has bug to it, and are asking report from all Novaworld.com members to tell them about it, i do have some temp pcx of the items that are not showing up in the map editor, look up map & mod.

Inside www.novaworld.com look in the forum under map and mod in the very top you see TS Med to be Updated. Post bugs here:

you will even see some member have did a temp update to it, some even have made pcx to show more items in it, i am using it downloaded 2-items for this and lrean that one item in a helo-landing pad that don't have a Picture why? its inside the helopade with out it the helo fall thru it, so its included in the landing pad. only it listed in a another name think this was a goofup on the listing, anyway go there do a bet of research you find more.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-02-2004 at 11:13 AM.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:34 PM

med is buggered!!!! i shoot it with digibullets, and talk smack about its digi mom stuped med!

good to see thier on it tho.

Old 02-03-2004, 04:30 AM
Chief ADFP

it should be better when the Mod tool comes out the med should be redone then.

I have 1942 mod package that came with it the terrain you can make it up its a bet lame but it works great and other thing you can do with it. i can only hope the mod tool they make it is better then other i seen.