Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-30-2002, 04:40 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile It's a small world!

Hi All!

What I am about to tell you may seem strange but I can assure you, is absolutley true!

I was at our local shopping centre, in a game shop naturally, when I spotted a lovey blond girl aged about 20. She was looking at a Delta Force game and being a chatty type I casually remarked, "that's a good game", she smiled at me and said, "yes I know I play on it regularly". I said "What's your game name" She replied "Bitch killer" Now I thought I'd seen that name on my server and said so, she then said, "What's your game name then?" I told her BADDOG. She literally let out a kind of whoop and said "I know you I've been on your server and had a good laff"! Now this girl is very pretty and I mean VERY PRETTY! I did not realise that my wife was watching from outside the store until I felt a cold wind down my spine lol lol. Married men every where will know what I mean lol! At this precise moment her boy friend turned up and he was built like the Terminator and had that look in his eyes, if you know what I mean lol! Fortunately at 47 years of age with 3 grown up kids and a daughter of 12 he didn't see me as a potential threat lol!

The moral of this story is simple, don't approach beautiful young blondes in game stores especially when accompanied by your wife and she is with her giant boyfriend lol lol!

It just goes to show what a small world it is we live in, by the way, her name is Jackie and she is 21 years old, blue eyes, legs that had no end and body a man would kill for, not that I took that much notice to be honest lol lol lol lol!

It's a true story guys and oh how I wished I was 21 again lol, only joking as I do really love my wife and if she can put up with me on my PC playing on Delta Force all hours of the night and day she must love me too!

BADDOG

ENGLAND

"CAVE CANUM"

"FROM THIS DAY TO THE ENDING OF THE WORLD,
...WE IN IT SHALL BE REMEMBERED
...WE BAND OF BROTHERS."

HENRY V
Old 11-30-2002, 10:59 AM
moreph is offline moreph

Send a message via ICQ to moreph
omg im form england maybe u should direct me 2 her! where ya from in england
Old 12-01-2002, 04:20 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile small world!

lmao! I'll get her phone number for u bud!

Watch out for the giant boyfriend thoLOL LOL!!!!

BADDOG
ENGLAND

"CAVE CANUM"
Old 12-01-2002, 06:25 AM
moreph is offline moreph

Send a message via ICQ to moreph
that near london i bluddy i hope
Old 12-02-2002, 06:51 PM
HD135 is offline HD135

With luck like that you should be running to the store and buying a lottery ticket or placing a large wager on the ponies.
I've yet to find one solitary real person who plays this game. Not one! Yet you slither into the gaming section on the pretense of curiousity and strike gold without breaking a sweat. Incredible. LOL Did you pick the name "Baddog' or earn it?
Just kidding friend. Great, humorous story especially the part about your wife watching.
Old 12-14-2002, 05:42 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile It's a small world!

Hi HD135

Sorry I'm a bit late with a reply to you but I've ahd a few problems with this bloody update for Land warrior lol!

I think your right, I should go out and buy a lottery ticket lol lol!!!!

Typically it never happened to me when I was a young puppy!

Hey that's life as they say!

See you soon buddy!

BADDOG

ENGLAND

"CAVE CANUM"