Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:03 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry May offend "gay" people!!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005520306,00.html

Has this country lost all common sense or what? This just about takes the bloody biscuit but for some reason it just doesn't surprise me.....

Regards
Old 11-10-2005, 07:15 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

oh my gosh..I have never agreed with same sex anything..(omitting sports and restrooms)

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Terry is offline Terry

o do me a favour!!! this country's losing its mind!!! u know what else i saw in the paper the other day?

even christman carrols are on a knife's edge now because the christian meanings in some of them may offend other religious groups within the community!!!

this really is starting to get me riled now!

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 11-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
now you know how we feel about this crap is the U.S it no then but them flacking it in the people face's.

i will never under stand were people passing laws can do this to the people at all. i think some of them are being payoff by these so call right groups.

in the 60s they did at lease hind it from the public eyes, in the 70s they did come out a little bit but they did not flag it into people faces, in the 80s they were all gay and joys, 90s they were party animal, in the 2000s now they are doing it to tick off others by saying we can do anything we like there not a thing you all can do about it? this really tick me off.

i have to say same sex marriages is ok, as long has one of them can give birth to a healthy baby!! then by god let them be marry. without any out side help to make a baby. thing this is really getting sickly.

its a group of punks that are making a joke out of the Law. i know for a fact this will never happen in the meddle east they will kill the first fool who try it in their country.

i think if one of them says to me we are marry to each other (same sex that is), i reply ok so who going to have the baby? then walk away. lmfao
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-10-2005, 05:28 PM
*trained is offline *trained

Send a message via ICQ to *trained Send a message via AIM to *trained Send a message via Yahoo to *trained
I'm not for or against gay marriage. No preference, no prejudice.

Thanks Ringer!

"You Delta boys are a bunch of undisciplined cowboys."
Old 11-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

who cares if people are gay/lesbo/bi. i could care less
Old 11-10-2005, 08:52 PM

I'm not homo-phobic...but I don't want one as a roomate...I don't dislike gay people because they are gay, I give everybody a decent chance at making friends, I don't like egg plant ...so I don't order it when I eat out... but I would never turn my back on a fellow human...
<:{{{}}}><

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
I find many things offensive, yet I don't expect everyone to change their behaviors or actions because it offends me.

I would say that we need to stick it to the gays, but they'd probably enjoy that

Last edited by Dr. Bullet; 11-11-2005 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:49 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Tongue

Quote:
Originally posted by -live-wire-
I'm not homo-phobic...but I don't want one as a roomate...I don't dislike gay people because they are gay, I give everybody a decent chance at making friends, I don't like egg plant ...so I don't order it when I eat out... but I would never turn my back on a fellow human...
<:{{{}}}><
In the case of a fellow human being who is a homosexual turning your back on them might not be such a good idea bro lol!!!!

I personally do not like the idea of men with men or women with women but I suppose it's each to their own however, I do object strongly to hetereosexual couples being removed because they may offend this insignificant minority.

It's time we told people like this and those from the "ethnic" communitys that the silent majority has a say too and if we ignore that silent majority we do so at all our peril.

Regards
Old 11-11-2005, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
In the case of a fellow human being who is a homosexual turning your back on them might not be such a good idea bro lol!!!!

Regards
You have a point there ! But my derri'ere is exit only.
(giggles at Dr. B's post)

Old 11-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will i think its a like them punk rockers they color their hair to get motion from other's, so all can see they are making a statement after a time it die off. but really can you see some one with lower aspect to adapt a child and raise them up to in that atmosphere? in that so-call family life? sorry i had some so-call gay buddy's (males) i known. i would not trust with a child thing they talk about hating women and all mist trust.

i don't know time will tell how it all work out in the end. i don't like the ID at all. it been a women and a man get marry to each other for so long. now days seem getting marry is a big joke. gay couple getting marry seem more like they are flacking it into people faces! i don't need that at all.

it be like me asking Trojan to get marry to me, it is sick and waste of good time not being with a women, i mean we men already know what body parts we have so why would i need to see another pole to look at? i like to have fun playing in a hole that is so much more fun for me. crap if they force people to get marry at a set age you can believe i pick a women any day off the back i don't care if she had kids or not, i still be happy. having fun with a real women.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-11-2005 at 08:08 AM.