Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:55 AM
plunk is offline plunk

Important New squad

JO squad just under way,HCS = hard core snipers,you can visit us any time at www.hardcoresnipers.com although our site is under construction at the present time...we are recruiting and also looking for other gamers wishing to just stop by and shoot it up with us...i started this squad alone and also had a team speak put up for the public to use,even if your just a guess it is there for other games as well...you can find the team speak numbers on the webb page.
The webb site is tough because i have never built one before but i think im doing ok..the server is up and running and i'm hoping to enlarge it and add a COD server as well...i just want a place for peeps to play when they want with no hassle of squad fees and webb fees and just be able to game...it is costly but worth it....our squad does except donations but we never exspect them...feel free to stop by some time and register with the site WWW.HARDCORESNIPERS.COM any time..

Hoping to get lots of peeps in to play and once i can get on my feet i'll have one of each server for all to come and play weather you want to wear the tags or not,it will be a place of fun..

I know it will help in the long run with keeping the gaming community strong because every little drop counts these days and i hope i'm able to offer enough for folks to keep comming back..

Thank you for your time and for your webb space to get this post out there..

P£ÜÑK »HÇŠ« (founder)
Old 09-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

How about only the links are in red? Please?

Old 09-04-2009, 04:55 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by plunk View Post

JO squad just under way,HCS = hard core snipers,you can visit us any time at www.hardcoresnipers.com although our site is under construction at the present time...we are recruiting and also looking for other gamers wishing to just stop by and shoot it up with us...i started this squad alone and also had a team speak put up for the public to use,even if your just a guess it is there for other games as well...you can find the team speak numbers on the web page.
The web site is tough because i have never built one before but i think i'm doing ok..the server is up and running and i'm hoping to enlarge it and add a COD server as well...i just want a place for peeps to play when they want with no hassle of squad fees and web fees and just be able to game...it is costly but worth it....our squad does except donations but we never exspect them...feel free to stop by some time and register with the site WWW.HARDCORESNIPERS.COM any time..

Hoping to get lots of peeps in to play and once i can get on my feet i'll have one of each server for all to come and play weather you want to wear the tags or not,it will be a place of fun..

I know it will help in the long run with keeping the gaming community strong because every little drop counts these days and i hope i'm able to offer enough for folks to keep coming back..

Thank you for your time and for your web space to get this post out there..

P£ÜÑK »HÇŠ« (founder)

make it easier to read

best leave the font color as stander each theme in the forum don't work to good with the text color mix-match with the forum themes some blend in with the back ground and so it harder to read.

wish your squad the best in this.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Tags
p£üñk »h犫