Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: What game should the next NOVA game be based on?
Delta Force 1 0 0%
Delta Force 2 1 10.00%
Delta Force: Land Warrior 3 30.00%
Task Force Dagger 0 0%
Black Hawk Down 1 10.00%
Joint Operations 1 10.00%
Delta Force Xtrene 0 0%
A different NOVA game... 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2007, 04:59 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Which game should the next one be like?

Which game should the next NOVA game be based on??

i think Land Warrior because i remember when i first got the game, a long time ago lol, there was 2 pages of NOVA servers that were mostly full and like 11-13 pages of public games...

Old 08-02-2007, 05:13 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
if they made another LW with updated gfx and fixed tons of crap, id play.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 08-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
same old boring theme real world combat, seem they are really stuck on that theme now days. not the old Novalogic, Inc were they made other 3D theme games.

they lay off a lot of people and some left NL totally got tire of the running into the dirt

would love to see them go in a whole new direct like maybe "Black water" and move way from Delta Force area totally, it like a old movie getting remade and remarked time again and again.....

if you don't know anything about black water its a hire spacial group

check them out link: www.blackwaterusa.com
Quote:

Blackwater was founded in 1997 from a clear vision developed from an understanding of the need for innovative, flexible training and operational solutions to support security and peace, and freedom and democracy everywhere.

Our founder is a former U. S. Navy SEAL. He created Blackwater on the belief that both the military and law enforcement establishments would require additional capacity to train fully our brave men and women in and out of uniform to the standards required to keep our country secure.

Blackwater USA consists of nine separate business units: Blackwater Training Center (the largest private firearms and tactical training center in the U. S.), Blackwater Target Systems, Blackwater Security Consulting, Blackwater Canine, Maritime Security, manufacturing of custom Armored Vehicles, Parachute Jump Team, Aviation, and Raven Development Group. We also have relationships with our strategic partners, Aviation Worldwide Services and Greystone Ltd.

We are not simply a "private security company." We are a professional military, law enforcement, security, peacekeeping, and stability operations firm who provides turnkey solutions. We assist with the development of national and global security policies and military transformation plans. We can train, equip and deploy public safety and military professionals, build live-fire indoor/outdoor ranges, MOUT facilities and shoot houses, create ground and aviation operations and logistics support packages, develop and execute canine solutions for patrol and explosive detection, and can design and build facilities both domestically and in austere environments abroad.

Blackwater lives its core values of excellence, efficiency, execution, and teamwork. In doing this, we have become the most responsive, cost-effective means of affecting the strategic balance in support of security and peace, and freedom and democracy everywhere.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-02-2007 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:51 PM
TitaN-R2K is offline TitaN-R2K

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
same old boring theme real world combat, seem they are really stuck on that theme now days. not the old Novalogic, Inc were they made other 3D theme games.

they lay off a lot of people and some left NL totally got tire of the running into the dirt

would love to see them go in a whole new direct like maybe "Black water" and move way from Delta Force area totally, it like a old movie getting remade and remaked time again and again.....

if you don't know anything about black water its a hire spacial group

check them out link: www.blackwaterusa.com
You have an excillent point there Chief.

I pesonally will not vote for one game.
---I honestly believe they should put all the games together and base it on that. Wondering if thats cool.

Then again I do like Chief's idea! --(Good thinking there Chief)

TitaN-R2K

Old 08-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

Df1, hectic as hell is my type
Old 08-03-2007, 02:47 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
Remake Df2 the same but new grafics

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 08-03-2007, 01:18 PM
~MOUSE~ is offline ~MOUSE~

Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbee
Remake Df2 the same but new grafics
I'll second that.

Old 08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
i just say right now put them all together and make really good graphics lol

Old 08-03-2007, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShArP
i just say right now put them all together and make really good graphics lol

Sweet, there goes another lol.

TitaN-R2K

Old 08-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i can see it now a remake: Delta Force: Reflux (DF2 remade)
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
A totally different Nova game IMO...

And please, make the AI intelligent lol. The worse AI I've seen in a DF game was in the first quarter or half of DFTFD... Totally preposterous! The thing that makes DF games so arcadish is because of the AI. Since the AI is so stupid in some cases, you can just go guns blazing and not worry you're going to get shot. If the AI was a bit more intelligent, maybe there would be more realism going on. One thing I hated about the DF franchise was that how Nova would make things so arcadish. This is DELTA FORCE we're talking about - an elite United States counter-terrorist unit.

And also, a lot of people complain about Nova using their old engines over and over again. Well, for modders, that's actually great. That means conversion of things between games is easier - becauase the engines are similiar.

I must sound like a total nerd, lol. My 2 cents.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 08-04-2007, 09:10 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
I enjoyed df2, even though I did not play it much. All I ask of NL is to just take their time on making the game, completely finish it before releasing it(e.i. fix all glitches, problems everything). They can solve some of these glitches and stuff by releasing a sign up beta and have ppl beta the game and send feedback on how the game is and to point out problems. oh yeah, and no vehicles.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 08-04-2007, 10:07 PM

I do think there should be vehicles in the next DF game. Just have it so you can disable vehicles if you wish in SP/MP.

But however, on the other hand, it would be kinda unrealistic to have a pilotable Black Hawk or something in their next game. That's why they didn't include drivable vehicles in BHD. You're a Delta Force soldier... You can't be a BH pilot all of a sudden, etc. This was mentioned in an interview with Wes Eckhart in 2002/2003.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 08-05-2007, 05:41 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

they also need to add a better 3d view because the one on BHD is all lines and im confused when aligning something with other stuff there lol

Old 08-06-2007, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShArP
they also need to add a better 3d view because the one on BHD is all lines and im confused when aligning something with other stuff there lol

The 3D view in BHD in my opinion is good. You just gotta the ropes lol - or get used to it for now.

Chris
Old 08-06-2007, 03:32 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

i like it except it just gets confusing lol

Old 08-06-2007, 04:08 PM

To certain points it can get confusing I do agree, but other than that it's ok lol.

TitaN-R2K