Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-04-2004, 03:33 PM
AK47Killer is offline AK47Killer

Confused TEAM SABRE URGENT HELP!!

Please help me!! Allright here is the problem. I just bought Delta Force: Black Hawk Down and Delta Force BHD: Team Sabre. I first installed BHD played it multiplayer and single player works fine and I updated the update.. then I wanted to install Team Sabre... well that didn't go so well. at first I couldn't install it because the update Novalogic gave wasn't working or whatever for the install.. finnaly it installed and from the Novalogic site I downloaded the 1.5 update for Team Sabre.. and then it gets all these errors then saying the BHD game can not open when you click start.. and I also have my BHD game not the Team Sabre game when I want to play it after the install.. so the game can't turn on.. also I have uninstalled and installed the BHD and Team Sabre about 6 times.. and now when I want to get the update from the game either Team Sabre or without it I get Server FTP ERR: or something like that when I want to update it.. I have sent 3 emails to Novalogic all about the similar topic.. I am going to call them also.. But if anyone has had the same problem or can help step by step please reply back and tell me what to do.. because I am sad and I am afraid that I have lost $50.00 in the process of the 2 games.. Also whenever I uninstall I make sure I delete the Novalogic/ Black Hawk Down folder in the My Computer. So the files shouldn't be the same.. and now when I want to download the BHD Update I dont have Team Sabre installed it still opens the game but I need the update to play multiplayer and stuff and sometimes it doesn't open.. The update seems to be like Team Sabre the 1.045 or something like that when it should be 1.5 I dont know if it is remembered form the past updates I have done from Team Sabre or what.. but I need help so please help! If you need anymore information or specifics please just reply and ask and I will try to give my best what help I need with.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:32 PM
lilcon is offline lilcon

You Have to make a backup copy of team Sabre. then reinstall it. tell me if it works..........ok?
Old 04-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
remove the game totally by unstilling it. best use the add & remove for this, after delete the game folder for Blackhawk down then rebootup, then instill Backhawk down without updating it, after your down then instill TS to BHD it will do a fast update, after download then new update from here or NL site update page, then open the update.exe after lookup bhd.exe then start the update phase of it. when your finsh it all should work good.

NL site:Delta Force - Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre - General Update
DF: Hq Site: Delta Force: Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre update

Development Notes:
Version Update
1.5.0.5 Addressed 8 Claymore bug.
1.5.0.5 M16 leaf sight in auto lob is now changing range automatically.
1.5.0.5 Added fix for "X-Ray" wall hack cheat.
1.5.0.5 Fix cheat allowing users to move around before start delay is over.
1.5.0.5 Square smoke’/Abnormal load screen bug.
1.5.0.5 New Lobby code added for Mod games.
1.5.0.5 Fixed Sniper rifle inaccuracy glitch.
1.5.0.5 Fixed Scope elevation inaccuracy.
1.5.0.5 Jungle sounds fixed.
1.5.0.5 Fixed issue with smoke grenade that doesn’t stop generating smoke.
1.5.0.5 Remove Silenced MP5 warnings from spin map.
1.5.0.5 Fixed Claymores & Satchel charges not working correctly.
1.5.0.5 Fix claymores G satchels flitching up helicopter flight
1.5.0.5 Fix sniper bonuses awarded to non-sniper characters.
1.5.0.5 Fixed Tail on Blackhawk so players cannot ride on it.
1.5.0.5 Fix mesh glitch for Sniper.

DFHQ is zip formated you will need a Zip tool of some type to use to open it up and take it out.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]