Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 03-13-2005, 03:43 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well What about this, Could you ban cheaters this way!!!

Ok due to my question on my other post http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthre...379#post159379

Ive thought of a better idea along when i was dreaming of Jennifer Lopez the other night lol ........

What if we could ban cheaters from Delta Force and other Novalogic Games by Banning them by the CD Key of the game you have when u verify it to novaworld that you own the game what if NovaWorld had a database to search for a CD Key of a user in your server if there caught cheating you can give the NovaWorld people the CD Key with rpoof of them cheating and have them banned for good!!!!!

I know you cant see there CD Key but if NovaWorld made a patch or so where you cna see alot more information liek that of a player in your server it would stop cheaters for good!!!

I dont think this will work probaly but is it possible to do this!!!!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 03-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
Your CD key is like your nova social security number. They do do that in nova servers, but we that host from home are bound to just IP's...
Old 03-13-2005, 05:21 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Novalogic doesn't care about the older games such as DF, DF2, DFLW, DFTFD, and possibly DFBHD. They won't bring any new tools out for the older games to ban cheats. I'm telling ya, there is no way to fully get rid of cheats. There will always be new cheats coming out to get passed the cheat blocker programs. I hate to say it, but there will always be cheaters.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:49 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Well, I gave up on NL and have started playing Ghost Recon and AA. BF2 looks VERY promising. (Check out the videos under Other Games). You'll like'em too.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 03-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
anyways they would never let any one know of others Key Code of the Game Cd. that like given away the game and could make big time headackes for NL.

Host a server DF:LW-DF:BHD
host only option:

Press K look up fool player who you like to ban or punt for good: same= 25 #35 hotcat-=GD=-

Press: ~ type in: ban 34 press enter

all work for: bozo 34 and punt 34.

the bozo option works for all it block the text of a player from your screen.

don't know if it will work for JOTR some of them code have change.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 03-14-2005, 03:26 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

Sadly I have to agree with Edge cheating is a problem that we will probably always have to live with.

Regards
Old 03-14-2005, 06:01 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will maybe not if you have a lot of computer system around (only can see 5-20 work place) have a LAN game going then you all see eye to eye with each other.

INTERNET is so many fool of low lifer cheater and all so jerks who like to hack it up and give software away for free. maybe the INTERNET need to close or change it in some others way to use it. now i hear hackers are hacking the people Cell-phone and banks this really sucks.

=============FUNNY==Really ==happen===========
in USA-Calif there was a couple who got marry to each other under other names a year later they had 2 kids as time goes on the husband was kill, and the wife had no income she did what some would say is a low blow, they husband who name he use she gone after the real guy who was never marry at all, she had the marriage lic and all with his name on it, only at this time he was trying to tell the SSI people he is not dead and still working. will to say **** hit the fan when she jump into his life. she told him she will take him to court. he call the police they came she show the marriage lic they told him knock it off or they will make a report on him.

the faker's who use other names and their SSI they got it all off the INTERNET. now do you feel safe you could be only 13yrs old and be marry in another country or in the country your in. many even use a 2yrs info and credited card time the bank go after them only in court they get a shock a 5yrs old shows up. this is a true thing that is hitting the Waves of time.
===========================================

i really can't see no end to the crap that is going on in the INTERNET at all, it so full of good hearted people and full of low lifers it not funny.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-14-2005 at 06:16 AM.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:15 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

The best way to avoid cheats is to host a game , so that a human eye is in control. I hate cheats, I wish they had never been invented. They are the demise of a lot of games and the spoil of untamed talent. Sadly BadDog is right. There will always be cheaters, as long as there are cheats available. Some guys will search for months for a cheat rather than spend 5 minutes learning how to play . I abhore cheats and disadvantages, I am a big fan of a fair fight and love the smell of competiton. So sad that cheats have to stink it up occasionally. They still play Tex Avery Cartoons on the cartoon channels. They don't update them. Don't expect Nova to update anything but thier bank account. We are the guys that play the game. We think it's a moral issue. they are the guys that reap the dividends no matter if we enjoy the game or not. They are focused on money making projects, not the quality or fairness of gameplay. Sometimes I dream of taking one of those cheating punks for a good 'ol river ride......you could call him "Skip" after I am done with him. MESSAGE TO CHEATERS:Nevertheless I will show up and try my best to beat you...with or without your cheat and if I succeed..then how must you feel. Ask me how I feel ..I dare ya! .

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:24 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Some guys even hacked the banning crap.

Some cheater banned me from a novaworld server in Df2.

That would be cool to have...but not at the same time.

I used to be way heavy anti cheat but now I just go to Public servers.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:32 PM

Me too. I used to get so mad at cheaters, then I realized there are servers with a) better maps and b) people watching them to ban cheaters. Now I just laugh and kick cheater's arses with remote banning

I haven't stepped into a Nova server in 4+ years...
Old 03-14-2005, 05:35 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I don't think I have even plated Df2 for 4mths and my squad still thinks I am a member...hmm
Old 03-14-2005, 05:47 PM

Lmao, you must be their best player.