Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-13-2004, 08:29 AM
westausgirl is offline westausgirl

we all have our own accounts and you dont need the cd code to play in the public games and it still doesnt work even with the norton security disabled. And it doesnt work if you put the cd code in and play the novaworld games.
Old 01-15-2004, 03:32 PM
TheStud is offline TheStud

Send a message via Yahoo to TheStud
Hi westausgirl
Running four pc's off a single adsl connection for gaming in Dflw you're probably jamming the router up I have a supposed 3.2 meg broadband connection and I can't run my pc and ps2 at the same time for gaming while using voice on without bottle necking.
Before trying this check your router documentation
But assuming it's not bandwidth and assuming you are hosting a game sounds like a router port problem. i would check to make sure that you don't have any filters enabled on your router. if you only want 1 pc on your lan to connect easy fix, most routers have a dmz option. the dmz option on the router allows you to open all the ports to that PC.( Ip address Specific, linksys would be 192.168.1.xxx where xxx reresents a specific PC . you can find the IP address for a specific PC in the dhcp client list. this exposes that machine to possible nasties. but ur probably safe.can always activate the firewall (good idea to make sure firewalls are disabled on your PC's while playing) on pc after playing or disabling dmz
(check router documentation on this if it's a linksys it's a breeze)
]This is a possible fix If you want all your pc's to be able to play it starts getting tricky. you might have to open specific ports for the game. (don't have these on hand but i'll check for you) you might l have to enable port forwarding in the router setup) opening the designated external ports and protocols ( in this case tcp) for each PC's IP address. You will probably have to assign static IP addresses to each machine for this. ( check your router documentation all routers are not created equal) good luck hope this helps

Last edited by TheStud; 01-15-2004 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:00 AM
westausgirl is offline westausgirl

we dont have a router we are using a switch to network all the computers
Old 02-11-2004, 11:07 AM
mrastlin is offline mrastlin

it has to do with the ip address goto novalogic support select landwarriors leave next field blank and click on search i believe its item 18 that will explain it all
Old 02-15-2004, 10:57 AM
DeadBoltdf2 is offline DeadBoltdf2

Send a message via ICQ to DeadBoltdf2
On three of the four machines edit the file called DFLW.CFG. Find line that says mp_gameport = 0 and change the 0 to 17xxx (you pick the xxx, just make sure it is different for each machine). The file is in the game directory.

The same applies for tfd except the file name is GAME.CFG.