Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 11-02-2003, 04:31 AM
Mystiqal is offline Mystiqal

ATTEN Female Gamers: Delta Force Angels

Gday all, some of you know me and some of you don't, I have been in a couple of squads including AUS and ASO. I also ran an offside squad awhile ago along with Sexybabe and Taipan and TMD for the girls of the community to get together to play against all squads but with just the guys playing. Lack of girls in the community gave us the sad decision of having to dump the project. It has come to our attention that there are now alot more women in the community in australia and overseas, we are wanting to revive the Girls squad but under the name of Delta Force Angels, we are hoping to get enough girls so we have a squad for all Delta Force Games, LW, TFD and BHD, this would also mean we require a couple of admins for these divisions. The squad is open to all Females. The way we ran it last time was it was for females that were already in squads so we could play against the guys in our own squads to show them we could be just as good as them. This time round it will be females in and out of squads. All we ask is that your commander of the squad you are currently in knows what is going on and gets in contact with myself with any questions and also with permission for the females in his/her squad to be part of us. If you are interested you can contact me by emailing me at mystiqal@bigpond.net.au or icq 49605661 or visit http://dfa.battle.at and fill out the application. Website will be coming as soon as Telstra get their act together and fix my webspace, unless there is someone out there willing to donate some space to us. At the moment this is an idea until we know how many females are interested, Once we have numbers then we will start from there. Thank You for your time.
Old 11-02-2003, 05:38 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Hi Mystiqal!

I wish you every success in recruiting more female players into the game, I'm lucky enough to have quite a few female payers who now regularly check into my server and kick ass, so good luck to you!

Warm Regards
Old 11-02-2003, 05:58 AM
Mystiqal is offline Mystiqal

Thank you very much. Please send them our way if they are interested it would be great.
Current weblink is down so site can be found at http://users.bigpond.net.au/mystiqal/dfa
Old 11-02-2003, 12:04 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

I most certainly will pass on your information!

Regards