Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Sigs and Graphics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sigs and Graphics Show off your sigs/graphics or request your own

Old 09-17-2003, 04:09 PM
spy is offline spy

Smile

hey sal i got the bryce 5 now and can see how u made ur sig pretty neato heres one i just threw together!

Last edited by spy; 09-17-2003 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-17-2003, 04:34 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
There Is Nothing there Spy just an Empty box with a red cross.

OK I can See it Now.

Make sure you use AntiAliasing It Gets rid of the Jagged Lines..

But Looks good m8.
Old 09-17-2003, 04:41 PM
spy is offline spy

thx for the input and yes i did turn alaising off .....oops lol
I will be on bryce for awhile now until i figure it out .....alot different then photoshop 7
Old 09-17-2003, 06:38 PM
blueprint is offline blueprint

Send a message via ICQ to blueprint Send a message via AIM to blueprint
Re: 2 all with galleries posted

Quote:
Originally posted by BOne~BB~
2 all who have posted galleries..lookn good...bone workin on page 2 of his gallery....and why all you gang bangin shortie doo wop we all have to learn to play well with others....dont hate em cause he has no web space for a gallery ..... lets all sing kumbaya...lmao...keep those galleries and sigs a comin....

I have the webspace.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:45 PM
BOne is offline BOne

Send a message via ICQ to BOne Send a message via Yahoo to BOne
ok then

ok then shortie doo wop...design a page to hold your sigs...dont just just paste them onto a blank page or sig them here...make your page look tight......les see what you workin wit if your sigs are as tight as you say they are...then the page holding your sigs should be equally as tight....aaiightttbones sig gallery
Old 09-17-2003, 09:30 PM

None of the sigs work but I like the design it's simple though.

http://www.psuedonym.2ya.com/
Old 09-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
N1 SF. lol

Even Though There Is Not Much There.I DO LIKE IT.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:45 PM
spy is offline spy

Boy was that a waste clicking on your link .........why have a link if nothing is on the site.............(yep i should make a short_fuse stupidest posts lol)
Old 09-17-2003, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spy
Boy was that a waste clicking on your link .........why have a link if nothing is on the site.............(yep i should make a short_fuse stupidest posts lol)

1.) did I tell you to click it? no.

2.) I f*ckin said none of the sigs work

3.) I said it was a simple design.

You really, are the missing link between humans and monkeys
Old 09-17-2003, 10:34 PM
spy is offline spy

LOLOLOLOLOL
MAN Someone got they panties in a bunch just cause u put someones site design link under your name dont mean s h i t!!! You dont have sigs on there cuz its not your site and if it was then that shouldve have been the easiest part of the site was to put your sigs on it not actually making the site. Now go put your sigs on it then post the damn link ((((NERD))))!!!!

P.S. Dont flame back at me cuz u hearing the truth and it hurts either...............
Old 09-17-2003, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spy
LOLOLOLOLOL
MAN Someone got they panties in a bunch just cause u put someones site design link under your name dont mean s h i t!!! You dont have sigs on there cuz its not your site and if it was then that shouldve have been the easiest part of the site was to put your sigs on it not actually making the site. Now go put your sigs on it then post the damn link ((((NERD))))!!!!

P.S. Dont flame back at me cuz u hearing the truth and it hurts either...............

I'll send you the .html files from the site. I also have the original render from the banner. I like it when people think they are super smart when they make a comment like that.

also right click and check properties on a few of those red X's (dod studios went down) in the sig section, yep some of them say short fuse. You can shut up now
Old 09-18-2003, 12:41 AM
spy is offline spy

DUDE ........how old are you anyway lol. Bone just asked if u have a gallery post it and if you dont make one and post it we didnt need all the s h i t you putting on this thread..............just post your cheezy sig gallery and leave it alone already.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:12 AM
tzer is offline tzer

My Gallery:

Some of my best animation work you will find in Signature Galleries 16-17 and 18

click my siggy.....

Last edited by tzer; 09-18-2003 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
i have respect for short, yes he may come out with the odd remark which may piss someone off , but generally I like him. And there just is no need to go on flaming like this, "how old are you anyway" suggests you are an adult? * , so please. Have the matuerity to break this argument off.

*- or someone of a mature age.

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 09-18-2003, 03:36 PM
BOne is offline BOne

eek WoWZERS

wow Tzer incredible sig gallery....very nice work..i spent bout 30 min lookin at the site.....superb work....how long have you been doin sigs??

to spy and short.......ok guys thas enuf this is suppoed to be a cool sig gallery thread..if yall wanna fued change your names to hatfield..and..Mccoy....les show off some cool sigs in here...coolio..thanks

Diamond...good post
Old 09-18-2003, 04:23 PM
spy is offline spy

Well I just dont give a s h i t, I was just taking up for you Bone but Fuse dont bother me he just another moron with an opinion about anything cuz he aint got no friends and nothing better to do with his time then to talk s h i t about everyone else when he sucks his damn self. Sorry to talk about your friend like that DB ,if u like him then u must think like him as well . I just mess with him cuz I no how to get under his skin but I dont flame eveyone on this forum like he does. I think that should STOP!!!
Old 09-18-2003, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spy
Well I just dont give a s h i t, I was just taking up for you Bone but Fuse dont bother me he just another moron with an opinion about anything cuz he aint got no friends and nothing better to do with his time then to talk s h i t about everyone else when he sucks his damn self. Sorry to talk about your friend like that DB ,if u like him then u must think like him as well . I just mess with him cuz I no how to get under his skin but I dont flame eveyone on this forum like he does. I think that should STOP!!!

this is my last post on this and then I'm done: if you want the flaming to stop, then stop posting here yourself. You keep saying how old are you anyways (like DB said somehow implying you're mature?) and yet you come here saying that I have no friends, when you don't know me.

Here's your thread back. I don't feel like flaming mental midgits (sp) anymore.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:30 PM
spy is offline spy

hehehehehehe

thx for making that your last post fuse Im tired of seeing your dumbass posts anyway and im mature enough not to go around flaming everyones post all over this damn forum like you anyway so that makes me at least 1 yr older then you. lol

Now BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2003, 03:21 PM
BOne is offline BOne

Smile lmao

little booties jusa wigglin....lmao.....dont git spy you know we da closest of homies...tell asswipe sup..lmao...now go make a tight sig....OH BTW imma need the 3dmax so i can show out a lil bit..lol...you need some blank media or what