Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-10-2006, 04:06 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek 14 victims of "bird" flu in Turkey!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4594488.stm

This news report is a cause for concern!

Regards
Old 01-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

yes, the flu is passing from person to person, the china government knows it and most other government knows it thats how it is spreading so fast.
the officilas will not and cannot confirm that it is because of the mass histeria that it will cause.
this paticular strain of influenza is a very closee relatave to the influenza epidemic of the year around 1918.
it started out as a animal born virus too ansd it turned into a killer that klled over a million people.
trust me, when the officils tell you not to panic and that there is nothing to worry about but they themselves start to mass supplies of treatments and other ways of fighting it around, worry for it is usually something that they arnt telling us.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Terry is offline Terry

this bird flu is just spreading wider and wider, i personally think it may take a lil while, but this bug will end up spreadin all over the world. any country with a major airport is prone for contamination

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 01-11-2006, 10:18 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Way to low death toll if it ware already spreading between humans.

My photography website

Old 01-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

not all of the deaths are reported, for most of the time in some of the 3rd world when a person is found dead they arnt usually tested and are just thrown in a hole and covered up, no 1 knows for shure of the ammount of people infected and that have died as a result..
and most of governments will not say anything about the ammount even if known inorder to avoid mass panic.
most governments doesnt trust its people enought to tell them everything, it is all need to know, and they say we dont need to know.

like do you think they would tell the public that a asteroid was about to hit and kll everything on the planet?

or do you think that they would tell if there was a alen ship and alens among us?

or do you think they would tell us that there was a biological disaster and it was gona turn into an epedemic?
no they wouldnt, for if most people found out about this there would be mass panics, there would be looting and riots and civilization would detereate to the extent that they would have to declair martial law and bring in the military, and the government doesnt want to deal with any1.
most of them would be going into the uderground bunkers and hiding from the crap till it is all over.

trust me, most governments dont have the peoples best intrest in mind.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:36 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

The Bird Flu Virus (H5N1) has taken life of a 11 year old gal today in Turkey. The virus is mutating very aggressively and has since now claimed 80 lives since 2003.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1