Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-07-2003, 11:26 AM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Send a message via AIM to RHA600
Monitor question

I will be building me a new machine in about a month and in the process I want to upgrade my monitor also. I will be using the same keyboard/mouse/monitor for the new machine and my current machine....

I really want a 19inch but don't have the room for it ( front to back mainly ) and was wondering if anyone has had the chance to try playing BHD on a flat panel? I've heard they are not good for playing fast moving games but i have not had the experience as of yet. And the stores all have those nice demos running on them. When i get some time I want to force them into letting me see an actual game on one but in the mean time I wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks guys. And girls.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:01 PM
Nev is offline Nev

Send a message via ICQ to Nev
my friend has a flatscreen, and he plays everything i play, without a problem.

but the difficulty when buying flatscreens is that you can't trust the data they tell you (most importantly, the response time) because it's not standardized every manufacturer tests it differently, so i suggest you get one that you can return if it's not good enough
Old 07-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Kamikaze is offline Kamikaze

Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
u talking about TFT monitors? coz i have one and i can play all the latest games perfectly
Old 07-07-2003, 09:04 PM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Send a message via AIM to RHA600
thanks guys. yeah, I will make sure I can take it back if I don't like it but I was just worried about getting that shadowing from the LCD/plasma screens. What brand/model do you guys have?