Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-22-2002, 08:28 PM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
Smile Delta Force (ps2)

heard delta force was coming to ps2..anyone else heard or got an idea of when its release d8 is?....wonder if they will have rest on befor long...and release the trilogy on that too...nothing like keeping the pennies rolling in eh..

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 11-22-2002, 10:47 PM
(Old)
Unregistered

i think that is just a rumor although i wouldn't put it past novalogic, but i'd hoped they'd have learned that their games dont work well on consoles when Urban Warrior did so dizmally.
Old 11-25-2002, 07:50 AM
Trooper is offline Trooper

Not sure bro..
Old 11-25-2002, 11:10 AM
Cathar is offline Cathar

Send a message via ICQ to Cathar
they prob will end up releasing something on the ps2, but may change the control setup, if that was causing a prob. It prob won't sell that well anyway, cos the main thing that attracks ppl to the df series is the multiplayer.

Quote:
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 12-02-2002, 07:28 AM
Blade is offline Blade

Send a message via ICQ to Blade
Whats the use of that comeing on the PS2, Mayb its diffrent in the US but in the UK it ant on line yet and wont be for some time as fars as i can remember df2 is crap as a 1 player game so y buy it ??

Its not about dieing for your country... Its about makeing your enemies die for theres.
Old 12-02-2002, 12:56 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
I don't know how many of you noticed the dfBHD demo was out and out a fully portable console looking format.

Only n00by console users are going to need a graphical representation of all their guns at the top of the screen where previously PC DF multiplayer users would post great messages of ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt or wtf? or muhahahahaha.

I think Novalogic are aiming at the console market becuase if they break they are in the money big time.

Just look at team mesaaging in BHD. Bottom left of the screen? whats the point in that? Its obscured by the GUI too. Me thinks a quick snip here nad there and woohoo you have the perfect full screen GUI that console users need in order to function.

BHD is being tested on us loyal PC owners for a BIG console release. Mark my words. Nova is screwing us for profit.