Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:51 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Free!.. Thats me.....kuma me baby

it's such a small world, from DFX s/p map 'Chokepoint' I got a link then another and another ...blah blah!
then found myself here:

http://www.kumagames.com

and we are talking heaps of freegames, in fact they say "NEW GAMES EVERY WEEK JUST LIKE TV"

eg.

KUMA\WAR WWII\VIETNAM

Another free online war game that immerses you in the same suspense and action as our other games. Get inside the bloodiest battles spanning WWII to Vietnam, where you load in with authentic weaponry like sniper rifles, Stinger missiles, Katanas and flamethrowers! Play as a fierce Vietcong soldier in the epic infiltration of the US Embassy in Saigon, or be the first American to sink your boots into the sands of Iwo Jima. Play alone or with an army of friends in a first-person battle to survive history
Old 04-15-2011, 02:59 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

i remember playing this a while back, it uses the source engine for quite a few games. my favorite was KUMA WAR, not the second which was basically counter strike, but the first, which was 3rd person. loved it.

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010
Old 04-16-2011, 03:44 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
it's such a small world, from DFX s/p map 'Chokepoint' I got a link then another and another ...blah blah!
then found myself here:

http://www.kumagames.com

and we are talking heaps of freegames, in fact they say "NEW GAMES EVERY WEEK JUST LIKE TV"

eg.

KUMA\WAR WWII\VIETNAM

Another free online war game that immerses you in the same suspense and action as our other games. Get inside the bloodiest battles spanning WWII to Vietnam, where you load in with authentic weaponry like sniper rifles, Stinger missiles, Katanas and flamethrowers! Play as a fierce Vietcong soldier in the epic infiltration of the US Embassy in Saigon, or be the first American to sink your boots into the sands of Iwo Jima. Play alone or with an army of friends in a first-person battle to survive history
Handy