Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:34 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
omg freaking sad, a school kid die and for what?

R.I.P.

Quote:
He came home much happier than when he left in the morning, smiling as he handed his mother, Masika Bermudez, a glowing report card full of A's and B's. She gave him a high-five and he went upstairs to his room as she prepared dinner.

A little later, when his younger sister called him to come down to eat, Jaheem didn't answer.

So mother and daughter climbed the stairs to Jaheem's room and opened the door.

Jaheem was hanging by his belt in the closet.

Bermudez says bullies at school pushed Jaheem over the edge. He complained about being called gay, ugly and "the virgin" because he was from the Virgin Islands, she said.

"He used to say Mom they keep telling me this ... this gay word, this gay, gay, gay. I'm tired of hearing it, they're telling me the same thing over and over," she told CNN, as she wiped away tears from her face.

Read more details> http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/23/bul...ef=mpstoryview
thats really is sad, i feel for his family
Attached Images
File Type: jpg art.memorial.familyphoto.jpg (19.9 KB, 1 views)
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 04-24-2009, 01:55 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
I hate bullies - they're a ****ing bunch of losers. They should be the ones you should feel sorry for ultimately, in the future.

I've gotten the same depressing **** all the time. Sometimes I honestly wish I could just go to school with a freaking pistol and just shoot everyone I hate in the head (I probably wouldn't do that of course...).

I come to school and always mind my own freaking business - I don't stir up trouble or anything, but someone has to always start crap up on me, don't they...

RIP man.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 04-24-2009, 02:04 AM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Its a terrible thing when someone takes their own life.

I don't understand why they feel the need to do it either, there must be somthing missing in their lives that causes them to bring other people down with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 04-24-2009, 04:10 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I knew a kid that tried to kill himself. I would have never thought so either, he was very friendly and outgoing one night his parents found him hanging in his room.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
in real life or game zones bullies can say things and do things to a person! that can really hit hard to other. this happen in the work force as will, a boss can say things to people they think they saying it to make people think but it can go over broad make the person wish to die or kill other!

sad to read things like this that do happen to people in real life
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 04-24-2009, 05:23 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simon. View Post
Its a terrible thing when someone takes their own life.

I don't understand why they feel the need to do it either, there must be somthing missing in their lives that causes them to bring other people down with them.
yea, what i think is that the bullies are just jealous of what the person they're bullying, like what they have, or how "perfect" their life is, what bullies need to learn is that if their life is bad, they don't need to take it out on anyone else, they could just catch a bus and go to someplace else, like.....wait, maybe, the government could make a "Bully Island" or something so the kids they bully won't have to go through this kinda crap, and the bullies get out of "Bully Island" when they learn their lesson, maybe they could turn Alcatraz into it or something, just not as bad as Alcatraz, maybe a LITTLE nicer

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010
Old 04-24-2009, 06:56 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Or just send them to Alcatraz... anyone who thinks they have the right to make someone else's life worse, doesn't deserve to be part of society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 04-25-2009, 06:47 AM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

true, true, we could send them to work in chinese sweatshops, since Alcatraz is closed down

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010
Old 04-25-2009, 10:41 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
good old american schools doing nothing about bullying

Old 04-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Sometimes I honestly wish I could just go to school with a freaking pistol and just shoot everyone I hate in the head (I probably wouldn't do that of course...).
That not appropriate chrispy..

RIP

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 04-25-2009, 06:20 PM

Sorry Matt - had to let it all out.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 04-25-2009, 07:44 PM
HHHlonewolf is offline HHHlonewolf

Send a message via Yahoo to HHHlonewolf
well i hate to say it gulp i almost died in a attempted sucide gone wrong.I looked back on those gray days and yes bullies done me in.as well as family.I am a adult now and will not tolerate bullie assholes.godbless the victims family its a terriable loss that could have been prevented.I only not blame the bullies from this tragedy but the school system.They never take the time to know their students.If they did they would have known about this young mans problems.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:57 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

truly sad.

I remember growing up, they tried to show kids how to deal with bullies. They would go on and on about some lame methods, but I remember getting in trouble for actually asking "why can't you just kick his ass". that is the right answer. someone gives you ****, you gotta take a stand and show that person that you are superior. not necessarily physically, in my case that would be the easiest, but any way to show that you can easily dominate the other person. when you grow up, you still get "bullied" ... maybe in a complete different way, but if you just take a bunch of **** and do nothing about it, where will you get?

the kid should of talked to somebody, and that somebody should of have been the father (if he was around).

lol chrispy it's totally because you're not from the states and probably don't fully appreciate the ridiculous **** that happens in the schools here, but i wouldn't go around telling too many people that
Old 04-26-2009, 02:32 AM

Yeah I agree ^.

While it would be nice solving it physically, I definitely think it could end up real bad in the long run. And can ya really tell a bully you're smarter than them? They're too stupid and ignorant for that lol.

We get the same stuff here, all that stuff on bullying and how to confront it at all. Brochures at school, events about it at school, ads on the TV, etc.

I'd really love to see the look on their faces though when I'm older and will probably get a better job than them... Then I can walk right up to thema nd tell them their life sucks.

Last edited by Chrispy; 04-26-2009 at 02:46 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:39 AM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
kids now-a-days are absolutely cruel..what happened to your mommas fat jokes??

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry