Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2021, 12:54 AM
TrSniper is offline TrSniper

Teammate AI issue

I know that in the past this question is frequently asked already. I hope to find a solution. Perhaps Baldo can help . As we all know you can make your teammates follow you by giving them order to follow nearest waypoint for player and use automonous behavior etc. But the main problem excist which is that if you move to fast, they get stuck between objects, or keep running against a wall instead of finding a way around the object, to reach you again. Just like in the stock missions. Since there isn't any program to create or edit the .AIN file, which I assume is the solution for this, what is left? How can you make your teammates follow you properly? If the AIN file isn't editable, why do some mappers include them in their zip file?

I've also noticed that my teammate AI, doesn't matter if I make them green or yellow alert, they run into a room like idiots. How can I influence their behavior, so that they keep kalm? I've noticed only cinematic Rangers and 10th mountain have a slow/kalm walk, but Rangers and Delta's usually don't do this.