Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 04-15-2005, 03:46 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

April NovaWorld Contest Question

Fellow NovaWorlders-

Spring is in full swing and NovaWorld is preparing for an exciting stretch into the summer! We would like to start off with a few great announcements.

First off, Delta Force: Xtreme has gone gold and will hit the streets 21st April. The game includes 20 dynamic single player missions over 3 campaigns as well as full on multiplayer mayhem online. You just can’t go wrong with this action packed Delta Force game and it’s JUST $20!

Secondly, yes it’s true! Our very own community marketing manager has joined NovaLogic, so you should start to see better communications on the forums and better support for the community and fan sites overall.

Finally the NovaWorld web site and forums are being put under the microscope to see how we can improve them. Keep a look out over the coming months for a NovaWorld makeover. We are planning several changes to the forums and to the overall structure of the site – this might take some time so we ask for your patience but it’ll be worth it.

So, on to QUESTION TIME…... The first 100 players that respond with the correct answer to the following question will receive a kickin’ Joint Ops t-shirt. We have 50 blue Joint Operations and 50 red Rebel t-shirts to give away. Just click on the link below and fill out your details. Remember – only the first 100 correct answers get the shirts, so make sure you get your answer in!

**Question – What year was NovaLogic founded**

Answer

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 04-15-2005, 04:18 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
hehe, I know the answer!
Old 04-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by EDGE
hehe, I know the answer!
same here and i don't need any sticky t-shirt, it be cool if they have a no# slot if it under 100 i got one of the fist one made i'll go fore it, but i really don't care much for the game at all anymore. its dead
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 04-15-2005, 06:09 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I don't care what year they were founded.

1996-7 I think.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:14 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
I don't care what year they were founded.

1996-7 I think.
way off
Old 04-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Recon is offline Recon

1989 i believe
Old 04-16-2005, 05:42 PM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
About: NovaLogic

Founded in 1985, by CEO John Garcia, NovaLogic Inc. is a developer and global publisher of computer games for the PC, PlayStation and PlayStation 2 game consoles, NINTENDO GAMECUBE and Xbox video game system. The company concentrates on a small number of high quality titles each year. NovaLogic is a privately owned company. The primary outside shareholder is Electronic Arts.

A European office was set up in 1994 in central London to manage distribution, sales and marketing throughout Europe. Headed by the General Manager, Paul Rebhan, the office comprises 12 staff, bringing the total number of NovaLogic employees to about 100 world wide.

The name NovaLogic, meaning "New Logic", represents a vision of designing and developing games from a new perspective. It is this new perspective that continually drives the company to produce innovative, leading-edge technology in order to achieve realistic environments, stunning graphics and addictive gameplay. The technology behind the success of franchises like Delta Force and Comanche has put NovaLogic firmly on the map when it comes to innovation in the games arena.

NovaLogic spent its early years producing home versions of many popular arcade games and has produced original designs for more than a decade. These releases have established the company's reputation as a leading game developer
Old 04-16-2005, 07:52 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

oh cmon dude, it's a contest. Your not supposed to give everyone the answer.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:13 PM
prey is offline prey

Send a message via ICQ to prey
=D i am sure 26 + how long ever it was actually posted hours , a few thousand people e-mailed =D
Old 04-18-2005, 03:28 PM
BlackHawk{eto}
Unregistered

Wink

1985 duh