Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > Feedback / Novahq.net Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feedback / Novahq.net Support Feedback & Questions for the staff

Old 06-05-2005, 09:09 AM
DwD is offline DwD

Sniper Maps

Just would like to see some sniper only maps, where all you could use is the sniper's rifles and knifes or pistols. To try and play a snipe game with people coming in a messing up the game for others with using Auto's and Saw's.... There are plenty of other maps for the people that can't snipe and only know how to use auto's or saw's..... Thay just come in to get pionts and easy kills... I Have NO RESPECT for people like that.... Maybe Nova should make some cheat blocking programs for DF Extreme and sniper only maps for us people that enjoy the art of snipping. I don't know how many others feel the same as I do. Maybe if all of us sniper's that enjoy the art of snipping keep after Nova maybe that will do something about this. I enjoy playing DF Extreme... But I will continue to play in DF2 where ya canstill enjoy sniper's maps with the cheats that feel they need to use auto's and saw's in sniper maps...... Well I said my 2 cents worth for what ever it is worth.... To ALL The TRUE SNIPERS ROCK ON and to all the WANNA BE SNIPERS THAT USE SAW's and AUTO's My you Die many Deathes.........

DwD
Old 06-05-2005, 09:40 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

its not the map that determines what weapons are allowed / disallowed, it is the server set-up, u select what weapons u want avaiable and what weapons u dont, anyone could make a huge sniper map, but if the server allows all weapons then theres no point, most of the "stock" maps are ideal for snipering, but u need 2 make sure the server is sniper only..

df-x is a run and gun typed game, the idea is to get as many kills as possible.. there is anti-cheat software bundled in with the game (i think?)..

to b honest, a good player is some1 who can do auto and snipering, as for the comments u made about respect, u should treat all players with the respect that u would like from them.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:11 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Which game are u talking about? thats kinda handy to know and help ou out better, telling how you can set it up for sniper only.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 06-05-2005, 11:03 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Prolly DFX ...

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 06-05-2005, 11:29 AM
DwD is offline DwD

I know that Df Extreme is a run & gun type game... But so are all the Delta Force games... I guess my question is then, is why does Nova have a sniper advance section that is not what it say's it to be...SNIPERS...... If thats what it is suppose to be, then they should make where all you can have for wepons in the sniper's rifles, pistols and knifes and then it would be a true snipers. I know no sniper that uses a Auto or Saw to snipe with.... Since I was a sniper in nam, I know the true meaning of snipping. I enjoy playing Delta Force extreme, the game and it has good things about it. There are things that they could improve on, ie: the scope is one thing, need old style scope like in dF2. The 50cal doesn't seem to have the range that it did in df2 or is it just the scope the reason you can't shoot 1500 meters. Maybe if enough of us true sniper's let Nova know that we would like to see some sniper only servers they might make some of their servers that way for us. It seems like they have enough servers that are run & gun which seems to be all of them at this time. There i said my 1 1/2 cents worth....

DwD
Old 06-05-2005, 11:31 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Have you tried the MOD?

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 06-05-2005, 11:34 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
PSG 1 Sniper rifle for short range, also capable of automatic fire.

Maybe some ingenious mind will someday come up with something like DF FAVS to select which weapons u wish to use.

As far as for the Nova Section Advanced, see the name, its advanced playing with Sniper rifles. I think thats why they called it like that.

And as far as the automatic weapons, all the Dutch Armoured infantry and Airmobile infantry has there own sniper section, these guys stick with the rest of the unit, just to provide intel and longer ranged shots.

Dunno how it was in Nam but as far as i know nowadays every unit has its own section of snipers. just to support there unit.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here