Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-07-2003, 09:19 PM
Kelisis is offline Kelisis

Send a message via AIM to Kelisis Send a message via Yahoo to Kelisis
Hey, let's not make this thread in to one big flame. Let's stay on topic. Just tell us what you think about the hacking/cheating and post your idea's on how we can stop it.

Profile: Sniper
In other words: Don't **** with me.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Matrix is offline Matrix

Quote:
Originally posted by CapN'Colostomy
"I am sorry, I was just trying to keep this a thread about cheating/glitching and not bitching/moaning. It seems however I lost that battle."

That's funny, because all of my posts have regarded cheating and hacking in this thread (with the exception of this response to your saying I was "bitching/moaning"). All the "bitching/moaning" is in YOUR post, which I quoted above. And while I'm on it, the entire purpose of the thread as far as I can tell is to bitch/moan about "cheating/glitching". A thread YOU started, I might add. Smartass.

Why dont you moisturize your hand and get some of that stress out man. All you want is forums battle, you dont want to discuss the topic. Have fun with your computer and your hand, then come back here and post something that is not trying to pick a fight.
Old 04-07-2003, 11:03 PM
CapN'C*cksucker is offline CapN'C*cksucker

Send a message via ICQ to CapN'C*cksucker Send a message via Yahoo to CapN'C*cksucker
Hey, no fight picking being done here. Sorry if it seems that way, I just didn't like your quoting me and then saying I was bitching and moaning. Hell, I wasn't even talking to you when I asked about the proof thing, which I think is a legitimate question. If you want to fight, stick your head up your ass and fight for air. That's enough for me in this thread. Right back atcha
Old 04-08-2003, 06:04 AM
Matrix is offline Matrix

That was good I like that, "stick your head up your ass and fight for air", I will have to use that somtime.
Old 04-08-2003, 11:31 AM
Dirt*PR* is offline Dirt*PR*

best way to stop building glitchers is to make a mis file with the "fixes" on it so map makers can just copy and paste into their maps! i'll see what i can come up with for this, but i'm a SLOW map maker! also... if u know the name of the building or can post a pic of the building u find that has the glitch post it so i'll know which building to fix next. so far i've only found one. i would say which one but i don't want to give them a head start yet.

i was going to do this for TFD, after not touching it because it is LOADED with glitches but now BHD is out so i'll be busy working with it!
Old 04-08-2003, 12:08 PM
McGrath DFS is offline McGrath DFS

on this subject of the rifle sticking thru I think it is a cheat if you are knowingly doing so.

But what if a players legs are sticking thru the wall and you shoot or kill him or see his shadow on thru the floor and launch a at4 at his feet thru the wall?

Is that not the same thing in reality or is it the intent that is the difference?
Old 04-08-2003, 12:53 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
good point
1.) on this subject of the rifle sticking thru I think it is a cheat if you are knowingly doing so.only if the player is shotting thur there making kills same as a wall cheat

2.)But what if a players legs are sticking thru the wall and you shoot or kill him or see his shadow on thru the floor and launch a at4 at his feet thru the wall?....No its like what if you hear him running around or making sounds its not cheating.

3.)Is that not the same thing in reality or is it the intent that is the difference?...reality combat you go by your feeling of the area your in and watching and listing what is in your area you see something you report it then 9-10 check it out then make a kill if need to be.same as the game gose without the cheat part in it. if you see something like his shadow thru the roof onto floor and launch a at4 at his feet thru the roof its a glitch. what if a week roof with holes in it and a guy walk across it you see his shadow thur the holes on to the floor in real life you take him out same in the game.wooden beams have cracks in the floor beams that light come thur
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-08-2003 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-09-2003, 11:27 AM
JèrséÿÐèvíL is offline JèrséÿÐèvíL

They have an AT4 cheat already. 8 Ball GOA was using one.
He lawed me.he stayed on the ridgeline.I got medded he lawed my med then lawed me again.Thats 3 laws in roughly 15 secs.You only get 1 law.
I remember GAO from DFLW but never knew them to be cheats.Guess what. They are now
Old 04-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Matrix is offline Matrix

I also saw an auto nader last night, didn't get a name or anthing, it lagged the game out horrible though.
Old 04-09-2003, 09:17 PM
Chief ADFP

for these new cheats you need to do a cheat report to NL 1st they ban them out 2nd they get a lot of reports on this type of cheat they do a patch for it.

only for DF:BHD
keep in mind they are still working on a cheat blocker type for the game yep NL is almost finsh with it a cheater come in they i think ether get punted out or banned out mostly i hope banned for good for trying to do so.think Panther may have more info or he can dig it up

Old 04-12-2003, 03:32 PM
McGrath DFS is offline McGrath DFS

How do you get your information from NL Cheif?

When I call they tell me a)nothing or b)they dont know. (BHD)

I havent found their tech support worth the LD charges so if you have someone we should talk to let us know so we can save some money!
Old 04-15-2003, 11:56 AM
Chief ADFP

man you really can't read can you
do a cheat report help keep DF:LW/TFD/BHD clean
if you don't know how to do a cheat report get real and e-mail support@novalogic.com ask them about it i put up a web-page for all to read it all by novalogic.inc but seem you not trying to under stand it so go the long way around bud not going to make it easy for you seem you fry your brain too much already
hope that call was cheap you e-mail them they will tell all about it to you what you need in the email to do a cheat report like they told me to do & how it needed to be done.only i posted up for all to read on the internet but it seem you know about it you call them talk to them live one on one good for you better email the fools so you get the right information from the right people.

but i make it easy for you don't cry too much here you go:
cheat report by Novalogic.Inc how to make one up

read half way down you see it listed up.

next time i get a email from them i'll list the guy name up for you ok

and yea i get all my information from them Novalogic.Inc don't email novaworld they don't help much most of the time they tell you to email novalogic inc for support help.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-15-2003 at 12:20 PM.