Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-11-2004, 08:58 AM
-SpArKs- is offline -SpArKs-

kp server doesnt allow at4s, frags, steyrs, mm1s or oicws

Old 08-21-2004, 11:37 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Wow well done KP.
That sorts out that problem for you then.

God its a long time since I played LW.

Snipers used to moan at me and Panther and other gunners about having no skill because we 'spray and pray'
I would suggest to them that hiding behind a try with a TELESCOPE was a liitle bit n00by too.
Then someone with a nade launcher would come in and we would shout at him because he was nading like a n00by, then a medic would come in with a knife in a CQB map. He would 'own' people with a knife but then he ran twice as fast as Gunner Zz so I failed to see how he was more elite than I was. Sometimes you would play against people who were on slower connections and they would become lagging n00bs even though the people that upgraded from slow to fast connections agreed the advantage was clearly aimed at fast conns.

Oh what fun it was.
And then in the distance soemone would scream CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!

Its nice to see that this debate goes on and on and on.
Its nice to see its utterly nonesense too.

BTW, Panther inroduced me to a trick that pissed snipers off no end.
We would go into a 'Sniper Only, No N00B Gunners' server with Barrets and run around with them treating them like single shot FN-MAGS.
We would usually take 1st and Second (With Panther at one obviously) because lieing on the ground shooting at 700 meters with a TELESCOPE is in fact TOTALY n00by.
They were owned by a couple of gunnars runing around shooting rifles from the hip because we were the better gamers.
So there, case closed.

Old 08-22-2004, 07:57 AM

that sounds like fun but i cant be botherd to run 700m to kill the next guy. people will always call others a noob when they dont play how we want them to play, and when they play their own way being naders, snipers etc and win which will probably tick u off and prevoke u to shout out noob, just becuase they arent coming to ur way of playing wer u could win.

Old 08-25-2004, 05:40 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

i use the mmi some times thats what its there 4 it has its disadvantages too. its worthless at close range , and it has no sight. so when someone puts one on you at 200 meters or rips you through a window or a roof top thats skill. give some credit where it's due.
Old 08-25-2004, 05:40 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

i use the mmi some times thats what its there 4 it has its disadvantages too. its worthless at close range , and it has no sight. so when someone puts one on you at 200 meters or rips you through a window or a roof top thats skill. give some credit where it's due.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:34 AM

if they actualy aimed it i could see where the skill comes in, but 90% of the time it would be people new to the game randomly shooting it. and i havent been killed by an mm1 at 200m range very many times.

Old 08-26-2004, 01:48 AM
DC_Scout_67 is offline DC_Scout_67

Smile Playing LW just for the FUN of it.

Amazing how much fun you miss out on, when you are complaining how other players play the game. Anyone that is tired of people complaining how someone else choses to play, may want to check out my Colored_FOG site. I allow all weapons, all types of players, and welcome all skill levels of players. I am always happy to help new players learn the game, and do a pretty good job of making sure the experienced players have some serious compition. I do not use any boring maps, most are maps I made. I allow NO Whining, NO Flaming, NO Complaining, NO Cheat Codes, NO Offensive Language, and NO Offensive Names. AND I AM ALWAYS PLAYING TO ENFORCE THE RULES. In other words, I insist that everyone on the board plays just for the fun of it, and WE HAVE A BLAST !!! Sure it is hard to dodge the MM1 nades, but when you are not getting mad about it, you'd be surprised how often you hear where those nades are coming from and pick him off before he gets you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg colored fog sig-2.jpg (38.4 KB, 21 views)

Old 08-26-2004, 02:36 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well for one thing scout mm1s show no skill there the lwoest skill if they do and besdies its not whining when people dont use skills and the nade whole game its either to hit someone and kill them with a ande like i said once bullets have to directly hit you to kills you they dont blow up beside you and radiation doesent kill you from it but when hit by a grenade laucnher or mm1 its radiation causes more damage than a bullet and for one ask MADMAN MED,CBA Team(if there still around or just about any good host)They wil ltell you this maybe but mostly they will tell you what im about to say "TOO MUCH NADING CAUSES SERVERS TO LAG WHEN YOU USE THE MM1 ESPECIALLY IN LW"!!!!!!!!! Trust me i know and i can see them using it some but the whole game gets real boring when you cant move or do anything over the stupid naders that do it all the game.Also if yall read the News here Stevie and other ADMINS Here dont want anyone to be posting about the word NOOB call them something else said no using noob anymore or newbie ok.Im just saying it now to let the new guys to the forums or who dont know these rule changes from a few weeks ago.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 08-26-2004, 02:58 PM

cba died long ago when its sub leaders decided they wanted more power. yea nades do cause lag, but not much more. the worst case ive ever had with mm1 uses is when they camp in the armoured towers/bunkers and nade u wile u cant do anything to them

Old 09-07-2004, 01:49 AM
G|@в64 is offline G|@в64

Send a message via AIM to G|@в64
any of you played stock ctf on LW? Prison map?

Part of the tactic to win that map is to door rape with cqb + mm1s.

hey i have done it, and plenty others, but next map they'll pick up a mag and knock the snot outa you with a mag.

I never call anyone a nading noob, for the simple fact is alot of players are adept at using all weapons with all characters, and some players have what they consider an affective weapon for each map.

if you get ticked off with a door raper remember mm1 only as 12 rounds till its very long reload

Old 09-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Mental Defect is offline Mental Defect

Nading Noobs

The host restricts weapons according to his/her wishes. If MM-1's or AT4's are part of the allowed arsenal then I feel no guilt in using them. Those that complain about the use of permitted weapons need to find another server that fits their taste. It's that simple.
Another similiar complaint is one issued by snipers regarding the use of knives. Its almost laughable. Someone prostrate on the ground is a perfect target for a stab. Why shoot them for less points?
Old 09-13-2004, 11:48 PM

Nading Noobs

The host restricts weapons according to his/her wishes. If MM-1's or AT4's are part of the allowed arsenal then I feel no guilt in using them. Those that complain about the use of permitted weapons need to find another server that fits their taste. It's that simple.
Another similiar complaint is one issued by snipers regarding the use of knives. Its almost laughable. Someone prostrate on the ground is a perfect target for a stab. Why shoot them for less points?
Old 09-13-2004, 11:51 PM

Nading Noobs

The host restricts weapons according to his or her wishes. If MM-1's or AT4's are part of the allowed arsenal then I feel no guilt in using them. Those that complain about the use of permitted weapons need to find another server that fits their taste. It is that simple.
Another similar complaint is one issued by snipers regarding the use of knives. It’s almost laughable. Someone prostrate on the ground is a perfect target for a stab. Why shoot them for fewer points?
Old 09-14-2004, 02:36 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Yea but ya know Mental only a idiot would use the MM1 wanna know why?They cause lag alot ask several people they lag a server when used alot!!!!!!!No the host might not restrict them but if sees you with one he will ask you to stop using it if he finds out unless he wants a laggy server.As for nades there fine to use but learn this "If You Use Nades The Whole Map or Nearly Whole Map then You are making yourself look bad because they Show NO SKILL!!!" Now if you use nades some of the map i could see it as fun BUT THE WHOLE MAP!!!!! NO!!!!! and in siping its ok to snipe thta doesent bother me one bit.But also you read my other posts on these topics youll learn what im getting at one more thing such as a grenade from a nade gun is more accurate than a bullet because if you hit near someone or at a window on a nade it lets off radiation killing everyone in the bldg or near the spot.A bullet there for cannot produce that much and cause that much damage so its reallly shows you to what i said above!!!As for one more thing i hate it and several servers do alllow baserape i know in but for some extinct if they have like say more than half of red team base raping blue team with nades and guns then its unfair because its only allowed of not breaking there rule by only the half of red team doing it to blue but more than half is considered breaking the rul how i feel.Ive heard several complain after they have raped me unfairly and they had there whole team of the map they were o nraping me and one day i go in there a rape him and a few others but im the only one on that team doing it outta 20 or more players and hes complaning check it out only me 1 person to all of his team that raped me kicking his and a fews butt.BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

One more thing-You better best be playing how you want others to play with you!!! This means if you rape them using nades and stuff you better just realize PAYBACKS HELL and you may get frustrated and mad over them doing it to you so if you dont want it done to you all the time dont do it to them thats how i feel and if you whine if they do it back to you then you needa be punted or banned.Because you did it to them before.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 09-14-2004, 03:57 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
god to see old threads never die off.
thread was made up: 08-04-2004 10:41 AM
thats over one year all go.

bottom line if the host enable them weapons by god use them. stats servers are fully enable all the time so get use to them and for god sack don't GO around name calling people who node you and Owen you like crazy node them back.

tip: if they are close to you node the wall behind them it will blowup take and kill them in the end.

AT4 and all type node weapons are good weapons, if you can't take the heat get out and go to a server that don't have them enable or get use to it.

Use your head and fight fair and clean.
.naelc dna riaf thgif dna daeh ruoy esu

*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-14-2004 at 04:16 AM.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:19 PM

First, sorry for the repeat posts. Chalk it up to "first post jitters".
Good comments Visor. That doesn't mean we agree, only that is was interesting to read. If the host allows it, use it. It seems commonplace for hosts to restrict this particular weapon anyway. The lag issue, if true, is a problem that lends credence to your argument.
"One more thing-You better best be playing how you want others to play with you!!!" The golden rule of DF. Couldn't agree more.
Sorry Chief, sounds like you want this topic to go away. I took the number of posts as a sign of interest and didn't pay attention to the dates.
Old 09-15-2004, 06:37 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
only golden rule i know of is no: Cheating, name calling, and stats paddling.

This is no golden rule on use of nodes if you can get you hands on it use it as you like.

sound like you can't take the heat any guy. best don't play it. or go to a baby server were they disable them items you don't like.

like you to tell people in war zone they are not to use nodes of any type they say ok. boom your dead there is no rules in war zone.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-15-2004, 02:46 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Why would anyone complain about other peoples playing styles? A n00b, came from the word newbie, example: new to the game. Not because he nades, or does 'mean' things to kill.

I've been playing in stats reciently and get called a n00b for the stupidest things.. Like base raping, going out 500m with my mag because i'm not laying down sniping rather shooting at a tiny dot of my screen.. Throwing a rocket at my feet when someone is right there or throwing nades.. It's dumb and I just laugh.. Where I used to play, when someone is near me, I kill them. I don't care if you wanted to 'knife' with that rocket in your hand or not, and even if you had your knife out i'm not going to waist my time running around in circles, you bet your ass the rocket or nade is coming so I can move onto the next. And when you spawn, here come my bullets. Next time, come prepard, n00b.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 10-02-2004, 03:21 AM
Apocalypse~BkS~ is offline Apocalypse~BkS~

I say off with their heads..same applies to the clayers in BHD..lol

Apocalypse~BkS~
AKA: RedRum
Old 10-05-2004, 08:32 PM
DC_Scout_67 is offline DC_Scout_67

eek MM-1 Haters, still going !

LOL, I cannot believe you guys are still going ON, and ON, and ON with this. Let me ask a question. If you do not want to play with people using the MM-1, and have specific rules that you want to enforce; then WHY are you not Hosting your own site? ? ? ? You could call it: MM-1 Haters. You just shut that weapon off and any others you do not like. Set your own rules and enforce them. Then you all would be happy ! OR, is it the griping about others that you really enjoy so much?

Again I want to invite anyone to my Colored_FOG site that just wants to play for the fun of it, with lots laughs and fun chat. I make unusual, fun maps, and keep all weapons on.
The only rules are: No Offensive Language, No Offensive Names, No Cheat Codes, No Bickering, and No Whining. AND I INSIST THAT EVERYONE JUST HAS FUN WITH THIS GAME!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg colored fog sig-2.jpg (38.4 KB, 13 views)