Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

i hope they are wrong.

not gona argue in this 1, i am just posting this and letting yall decide what to think.

like i said i dont know if it is creadibale or not, only time will tell and ill leave it up to every1 to decide for themselves.

THE KENNEBUNKPORT WARNING

To the American people, and to peace loving individuals everywhere:

>>>>>>link to source here<<<<<<<<

Massive evidence has come to our attention which shows that the backers, controllers, and allies of Vice President Dick Cheney are determined to orchestrate and manufacture a new 9/11 terror incident, and/or a new Gulf of Tonkin war provocation over the coming weeks and months. Such events would be used by the Bush administration as a pretext for launching an aggressive war against Iran, quite possibly with nuclear weapons, and for imposing a regime of martial law here in the United States. We call on the House of Representatives to proceed immediately to the impeachment of Cheney, as an urgent measure for avoiding a wider and more catastrophic war. Once impeachment has begun, it will be easier for loyal and patriotic military officers to refuse illegal orders coming from the Cheney faction. We solemnly warn the people of the world that any terrorist attack with weapons of mass destruction taking place inside the United States or elsewhere in the immediate future must be considered the prima facie responsibility of the Cheney faction. We urge responsible political leaders everywhere to begin at once to inoculate the public opinion of their countries against such a threatened false flag terror operation

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 08-27-2007 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
bull
Old 08-27-2007, 11:45 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
i'd believe it...

Old 08-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Sounds like another scary tactic.

Totally unrelated but osrt of similiar, our oh-so intelligent channel 10 news station came up with this brilliant story this morning.

They say that an American news magazine claimed that Osama bin-bags was only metres from being killed during some operation by the US military. The magazine claimed that US troops were clsoing in on bin-bag's hidy-hole and that Osama's supporters were ready to kill the big chief himself. And apparently -get this- Osama had his own secret code word for his supporters to kill him. But of course, none of this happend cos US troops moved off in another direction.

Now THAT takes the cake as the most f-ed up news bull crap story ever written. How in the hell would a news magazine know something like a "codeword" or what Osama and his lapdogs were really doing? Idiots! As of this day forth - every news station and media channel has made it onto my hitlist. Stupid media...stupid stupid stupid!

End of rant.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Cheney factionv yea it all bull.

do think we may go to war with Iran for other reason. other then Pres bush or Cheney faction crap.

there are a lot of war type mission we got into other then the meddle east still, not been heard of or not in the news why it close door blacks ops deal.

you never hear about it or if you do it be over before you know it happen.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]