Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 08-10-2004, 06:55 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
LMFAO i be a lord of scotland maybe eheh

got a e-mail tell me i can buy land in scotland really cheap and be a lord of scotland, will i am Germany and english in my blood do have some scotdishes in my blood as.

ok what next will i get in the e-mail now?? ROFLMFAO
maybe i'll buy 2 plots one for Steve and one Baddog
anyway it has a link to a site here:
http://www.supersave.biz/expressdeals/?cni=1398&cnp=210

basic it says:
Titles Are Now For Everyone!

Up until now if you wanted a Title you either had to inherit it, or wait for a call from Her Majesty the Queen. Now for only $69.99 you can purchase souvenir plots of land for sale, giving you and your descendants the opportunity to own a part of Scottish Highland history and become a Scottish Laird; widely recognised as the equivalent of the English title ‘Lord'.

Purchasing one of our souvenir land plots means you will legally bear the Title;

"Laird of Glencairn" or
"Lady of Glencairn"

In addition to this, by purchasing one of our souvenir plots of land in the Highlands of Scotland you will be investing in a piece of Scottish history which can be handed down from generation to generation.

The souvenir plots of land for sale measure one square foot (12" x12" ) and are situated at Glencairn in the historic Highland County of Caithness in Scotland.

"Scottish Highland Titles are a special and unique gift idea with historical references and up-to-date environmental concerns"
Title Plots Only $69.99
With each plot of land purchased the "Laird" (owner of land in Scotland) receives a handsome Land Title Deed measuring "8.5 " x 11" together with a map, personal plot number, exclusive "Proof of Title" card, plan of site and access instructions.

Suitably framed, the Land Title Deed, which under Scots Law and custom entitles the owner (male or female) usage of the title "Laird", or "Lady" for females, makes a most impressive wall display.

Those who have already purchased souvenir plots for relatives or friends have found that they make an excellent and unique gift for any occasion.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-10-2004 at 07:01 AM.