Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Saddam Hussein And Al-qaeda

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

Dick Cheney is stirring the pot by once again bringing back up Saddam Hussein's ties to Al-Qaeda. And despite the Democrats' and the media's best efforts to sweep it under the rug, Saddam did have ties to Al-Qaeda. Nothing makes a leftist's blood boil more than the suggestion that Saddam had anything to do with Al-Qaeda. To bring it up means he might have had something to do with 9/11, which would provide more justification for the war in Iraq. That would benefit George W. Bush and well...we just can't have that.

In a radio interview yesterday, Cheney said this about the late Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi: "He took up residence there before we ever launched into Iraq, organized the Al-Qaeda operations inside Iraq before we even arrived on the scene and then, of course, led the charge for Iraq until we killed him last June. As I say, they were present before we invaded Iraq." He's 100% correct. But bedwetters in the media are having none of this...it simply cannot stand that there were terrorists in Iraq before we got there.

The press is saying that the Pentagon has released information that says the Hussein regime was not actively working with Al-Qaeda. That's not what Cheney said....and they know it. But it doesn't matter....the revising of history goes on. By the way, did you know we found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:45 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

One should be aware of the fact that Bin Ladin hated Saddam because in his eyes he was not true to Islam. And we all know how extreem BL is about someone not being "true to islam" (the way BL sees Islam).

Just something to consider. If they worked togather? Who knows, I doubt we will ever know.

My photography website

Old 04-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
The thing is the plane training part; some say they got their training here in the U.S. and some say they learn some thing in Iraq.

Bottom line we were the fools who train them not thinking they use that information to hijack a jetliner to use.

I really don’t care what they say about ties with Al-Qaeda & Saddam Hussein's to me that’s all bullish totally

Did they find a grounded jetliner at all in Iraq? No

As for Saddam Hussein’s & Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi being good buddy with each other? Who talk with each other could have happen, but don't mean they did things together. If Al-Qaeda needed ammo that could have happen selling weapons and ammo to support them.

To late to find that out any real ties Saddam Hussein's is dead now.

I really think Saddam Hussein's hated baby Bin Ladinz
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-06-2007 at 01:01 PM.