Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Are you interested in joining Trojan's Militia?
Yes, sounds fun and educational! 18 75.00%
No, I'm not cool enough, sigh! 2 8.33%
Go to hell Trojan! 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2005, 08:38 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
lMAO SPammer.

Where have you been lately Troj?
Old 06-10-2005, 09:53 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

Calling All Cars: Report of a missing singer/songwriter last seen wearing leather chaps and peanut-butter herding sheep on private property..If you have any information regarding this individual..please contact your local authorities at once.
<:{{{}}}><

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
lol, hey guys. I've been kinda sick with a bleeding ulcer. I woke up tuesday morning with an upset stomach. There was blood in my vommit, piss and stool. I've been drinking plenty of fluids and the bleeding seemed to have stopped. So I think I'll live. I still feel kinda weak and the heat makes me a bit dizzy but I'll survive.

How is everybody else?

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 06-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Hey get better soon m8, I thought I hadnt seen you around the last couple of nights.....
Old 06-10-2005, 02:44 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Hey,
I hope you get feeling better.
Those are no fun.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Quote:
Originally posted by Sal UK
Hey get better soon m8, I thought I hadnt seen you around the last couple of nights.....
Hey Sal! Thanks m8. I was just thinking about you the other day when I was thinking of switching my sig. You made me a great one. I haven't chatted with you for a few weeks and was going to post something in spam forum but ran out of time then forgot, heh. Anyways, thanks for the post. I'm doing a we bit better now.

And Ath, thank you bud.

Old 06-11-2005, 01:34 PM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

Dude !
I was beginnig to worry bout you...SHeeZ ! I have ulcers too man..I don't suffer like that though...get better man! ..
Good ol' Farm Wisdom: It will feel better when it quits hurting.
Hope you are better soon !
<:{{{}}}><

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Thanks bro. Got any good tunes on?

Old 06-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
Hey Sal! Thanks m8. I was just thinking about you the other day when I was thinking of switching my sig. You made me a great one. I haven't chatted with you for a few weeks and was going to post something in spam forum but ran out of time then forgot, heh. Anyways, thanks for the post. I'm doing a we bit better now.

And Ath, thank you bud.
Glad to hear your feeling a bit better m8, Good to see you back floating around the forums...

I am busy with music at the moment I want to make a sort of Jukebox type thing for my forum, And the music I am creating myself.
Just like tranquil type music to the likes of Mike Oldfield stuff, I use it to relax So i thought if I create my own and place them in the forum other can listen too if they want...lol

So I might just be in and out now and again, As it is I should finish the first track tonight, So if your around later I may catch up with you m8....

Sal.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Quote:
Originally posted by Sal UK
Glad to hear your feeling a bit better m8, Good to see you back floating around the forums...

I am busy with music at the moment I want to make a sort of Jukebox type thing for my forum, And the music I am creating myself.
Just like tranquil type music to the likes of Mike Oldfield stuff, I use it to relax So i thought if I create my own and place them in the forum other can listen too if they want...lol

So I might just be in and out now and again, As it is I should finish the first track tonight, So if your around later I may catch up with you m8....

Sal.
Cool m8. How's the music coming? I registered on your forums.

Old 06-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Its tuesday evening. I'm kicking back, enjoying a few drinks and listening to "Trouble Is" CD by: Kenny Wayne Shepard.

I've been meaning to go to my brothers to pick up the digital camera so I can have some pics of the new car. I'll do that in a day or two.

I'm looking forward to game 3 of the NBA Finals tonight.

My blues guitar amp died the other night. I'm down about it. Me and a buddy of mine were in the middle of recording a new song.

I've borrowed a 22 watt amp from my nephew Blake. I should be playing on it now. The longer I have it the longer he goes without playing but I think he's lost interest. His older brother Gary has a drum set. They are both no good but they are real young and have years to get better if they want to. I hope they do get good so I can play with them in the years to come.

I am in total love, but I can't do anything about it. The girl is taken and will remain that way. It's pretty hard to really get my interest these days. My standards have been raised since my marriage ended in loss. I don't like to lose. I can't get into detail about this girl because I don't ever know whom from my area is checking up on me here at this site. But she is beautiful among other things.

Ok, enough of that crap. I'm not gonna get depressed tonight.

Friday night, an old class mate of mine and I were hanging out. We went to a few bars and had a jolly old time. Well, we left the bars early to retire back at my house to drink the rest of the night, (I'm not into drunk driving) so, we got here safe. Another one of my old classmates calls and I tell him to come over, so he does. This guy that just came over I am closer to than the dude that was already here. Both were buddies. Anyway, the dude that was here acted like a total ass to the other guy that came over when I got home. He pretty much ran him off without confrontation. The guy that was insulted could beat his ass but he just acted cool about the other guy drunk and acting a fool. They both know of each other from 9th Grade on and that was back in 88-89. My bud left and I let my other bud have it. I told him I was disrespected and so was my friend. (I wont allow one of my guests treat another one of my guests with disrespect). Well, the guy that was mean to the other called a company to come pick him up and go to town and drive his car home. I said, I don't want you standing on my curb for 20 minutes waiting on them. I said, I am leaving now. Jump in and I'll take you to town. So, we went. My buddy that left may place earlier was at this bar we went to. He was talking to some tall cute girl. Once we got there she got up and left for some reason. I felt bad but hell she may have needed an excuse to get up, not to be mean or anything but you know how these American girls are f'n bitches. Anyways, the three of us were together gain at the bar. Well, let me back up. When the mean dude and I got to the parking lot before we went into the bar, he said if I was anybody else we would have been fighting. I said, the last thing you ever want to do in this life is, fight me. He shut his drunken mouth and we walked in. Ok, back to the three if us. Somehow we got to talking about the **** at my house. Dude was saying he was sorry if he offended him and **** but was being an ass at the same time. The bar closed and we all sat there for a little while. I told him he was going to find another ride home and one of the girls that works there offered to take him home and out of the way before he got his ass whooped.

Well after that, the bar tender and her boyfriend asked me and my bud if we wanted to go to IHOP to get something to eat. We all left and grabbed a table. We all got stuffed and she paid for everybody. I pissed her off earlier about to fight with that asshole but glad she liked me better than him. Or atleast she acts like she does. We all had a good time. Hugs before we all left the place.

I'll never let some punk, I don't care if he has a Masters degree from a University or not disrespect another friend of mine in my house. College doesn't mean **** to me in that matter. I'll teach whoever it is what their Professor couldn't because he was a half twit liberal tree hugging nerd all his life.

I'm gonna take'em down myself one by one. Anybody that doesn't respect me, will see no mercy if they have the balls to confront me man to man.

I'll be back.

Old 06-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

It's Thursday evening. I'm still in a bad mood and don't feel like writing.

I do however have a new pic of my car in the driveway. Check it out.

Last edited by Trojan; 06-16-2005 at 07:58 PM.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

I took a few pics of my little abode today. Notice the grass looks good. I worked on it all afternoon yesterday. Well here is where I live. I hope you like it. 25 acres in North East Mississippi is beautiful and full of life.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:49 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Wednesday 06-22-05

It's wednesday. I'm having a great week. This past Saturday I drove to Atlanta to pick up my daughter for the summer. We are having a great time. We've been swimming every day and playing with her cousins, my nieces and nephews. They all play together so well.

This morning I was teaching her how to do crunches. She showed me how she can do pushups and she did really well. She doesn't do girl pushups with knees on the ground. She does them like a guy. I wanna keep her trim and fit. Her older sister is over weight and not very physical and I don't want her to get like that.

We've been talking about what she does at school with computers and she sounds real enthusiastic about learning on the computer. So after I'm done here, I'm going to google some websites so we can play and learn together online. I'm not real good with Barbies, lol.

On are way home Saturday, she asked me if she could stay here until Christmas. I really think she wants to come live with me full time. I told her when she gets a little older that me and her mother will talk about it. She's had a smile on her face every since she's been here and I know she really loves her dad. Everybody tells me that. They can tell by the way she looks at me and still calls me daddy and the tone on her voice. I'm a proud Papa.

She'll be in 2nd Grade next fall. Last year in 1st grade she was taking 2nd grade lessons and is ahead of most of the other kids in her grade. She is doing so well I kinda don't want to change her education enviroment right now.

Sunday she went to Sunday school with her cousins. She looked so cute in her new sunday dress. As soon as she got home, she went and picked out a dress for next sunday. I'm really happy about that. It's important she has a good relationship with God and we've stressed that all her life. She'll be 8 in November.

She's my pride and joy.

Well, here at NHQ everything is going ok as far as I can tell. I've spent the past few days creating our Season IV tournaments. I've also wrtten new General Rules for them. Registration is open and the Season will start in the middle of next month.

Last week, if you had read my earlier entries I was a little pissed off. Seems all my friends drink too much and act stupid sometimes like drunk people do. We'll since my daughter is here I may only go out once a week or every two weeks just to get a break. Seems like my friends are a bad influence on me anyways. None of them have kids and important respnsiblities that parents do. I wouldn't care if I had no friends here at home honestly because I have such a large family they're all I need. Plus I have all you guys/gals. I care about all of you like family to. I love the DF Community and always have.

When my nephews get old enough I'll train them to be good community members. That'll be fun.

Well, I should go play with my girl. I hope everyone has a good day.

I'll be back!

Old 06-22-2005, 10:58 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

OK I guess I comment here about your dairy

How long does it take to cut the grass? That's one huge yard you got there bud! Car looks nice

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 06-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Hey DD. On the Deer by myself about 6 hours non stop. On the big tractor about 4 hours. If my Dad helps, one on the big tractor and one on the Deer about 2/3 hours. That's not including Bush Hogging the other 20 Acres. That takes all day sometimes 2 days.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:23 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Lot of space I see. Nice. Any plans of future expansion?

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 06-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Thanks. Not really planning on any expansion but there is a house beside the entrance of my drive that we may want to buy if it ever goes up for sale. It sits on about an Acre.

We've got alot of trees and heavy wooded area along with pasture. I've wanted to build motocross tracks. One through our woods were I've already cut the trails and make a track in our pasture bottom. Insurance prices is the reason I never went through with it.

Dad has talked about selling when he's around 70. He's 64 now. But he had made me the official foreman so if I can continue to keep things under control he may keep it till he passes. Then my brother and sister and me can decide what we want to do with all 25 acres. We may split it up and sell or keep it. We hope we don't have to decide on that for a long time.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:53 AM
score is offline score

Send a message via ICQ to score
Hey trojan, living way out in the country like that, and I saw that you had that trailer, why don't you have a truck?
I recommend a Ford F-250 Diesel Powerstroke V8!
Oh and btw, you do have four wheelers I'm assuming...

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
I tell the truth even w`en I lie. - Al Pacino, Scarface
-
------------------------------

only the good die young
Old 06-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Quote:
Originally posted by score
Hey trojan, living way out in the country like that, and I saw that you had that trailer, why don't you have a truck?
I recommend a Ford F-250 Diesel Powerstroke V8!
Oh and btw, you do have four wheelers I'm assuming...
Hey score. We do have a big 2004 GMC 4x4 Truck with a V8 We use it for whatever we need it for. Animal food, trailers, hay, whatever. I would love to have a F-250 Quad Cab someday. They are awesome trucks. I thought I would get a car for a change. Kids and women mainly, lol. The EDGE wasn't doing it for me.

I grew up riding 4-wheelers but 2 years ago they were sold because we needed the money for something and it was a fast easy transaction and nobody had to go see their financial planner and move funds around. We've just never bought any new ones. I'll get another someday. When we want to go out on the land, we just hop in the truck.