Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 06-02-2002, 08:07 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Inside Delta Force

Kayto Writes:

Welcome to InsideDeltaForce - Part of the Inside Gamers Network.

Inside Gamers is a combination of Sniper-Shot.net, DeltaForceCenter.com, TaskForceDagger.com and the old GameSpy hosted DF Game Zone site.

We have opened to a great response and look forward to providing the community with the tools and resources they need.

We are about to add our downloads and Banner exchange during this week and with over 600mb in downloads were sure that we will have something for everyone.

TaskForceDagger.com, Sniper-shot.net, DeltaForceCenter.com and DF Game Zone are proud to announce that they will be joining forces with InsideDeltaForce.com, part of the Inside Gamers Network.

TaskForceDagger.com provided in depth coverage of Task Force Dagger and was quickly becoming a noted site, despite the fact that the game is not to be released until late June. TaskForceDagger.com joined the Inside Gamers Network in order to provide the community with a site that satisfies all of their Delta Force needs.

InsideDeltaForce.com is dedicated to providing the community with quality resources by providing: Tournaments, Forums, Player of the Week, Signature of the Week, Reviews, Articles, Map Tutorials and Downloads, Complete Game Overviews and Requirements, Weapons, Screenshots, and a variety of other resources.

DF Game Zone provided in depth coverage of Delta Force 2 and LW and was quickly became a noted site. DF Game Zone joined the Inside Gamers Network in order to provide the community with a site that satisfies all of their Delta Force 2 and LW needs.

All the resources from these sites will be added to InsideDeltaForce to provide a great resource site.

The staff is a compilation of dedicated gamers, and are as follows:
Owners/Site Administrators: Kayto, SugarChick, Hando
Director: Frostbite
Event Coordinator: Rambo
Forum Administrator: Stal 77th, Kayto
Moderators: Agent X, Bluepunk, ross0n
Council: E.px, Trojan, Husker, E.Krazy
Head SOTW Judge: Bluepunk
SOTW Judges: Mantis, Agent X
News Reporters: §andman®, Andy

We look forward to working with all the other DF Sites and the community.

Kayto, Sugar Chick, Hando
Inside Delta Force

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 06-03-2002, 04:43 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

hmm apparently they haven't bought that domain yet.
Old 06-03-2002, 05:06 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
there is no Domain mentioned there..
Old 06-03-2002, 05:06 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
its a site ring i think....
Old 06-03-2002, 07:39 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

http://www.insidedeltaforce.net
Old 06-03-2002, 01:09 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

the news article mentions a domain twice
Old 06-03-2002, 01:15 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

Hey,

Bustin here, looks like I will get a forum name here as well...

Anyways, I am sorry but I don't think a DF site that lists cheats (whether they be for SP only) should be advertised. Especially since everyone is always complaining about cheaters and how NL won't do anything to stop them, we need to start ourselves. First thing is stop promoting sites that list cheats of ANY TYPE for the games.

The International Map Exchange Webmaster/Owner 2001-
HÆ Squad Leader/Webmaser 2001-
EXTREME HOSTILITY Owner/Webmaster 2002-
Old 06-03-2002, 07:08 PM
hÅñÐø™ is offline hÅñÐø™

Send a message via ICQ to hÅñÐø™
Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Hey,

Bustin here, looks like I will get a forum name here as well...

Anyways, I am sorry but I don't think a DF site that lists cheats (whether they be for SP only) should be advertised. Especially since everyone is always complaining about cheaters and how NL won't do anything to stop them, we need to start ourselves. First thing is stop promoting sites that list cheats of ANY TYPE for the games.
k I think for one this is a bit of an over reaction on your behalf. Alot of DF sites host command codes wich show SP cheats for DF SO before you jump on your holier than thou stance on cheating, consider that. Also its not like we are posting trainers and MP cheats or glitches to take advantage of..i mean ffs dont be so anal about this.

we want (as all df community sites) to be of service to all df players including the n00bs who want to cheat on sp for ****s and giggles as we all have at one time or another, you have to remember that there is a wide variety of ppl and age groups who play DF for dif. reasons.
anyway thats my two cents.
Old 06-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Kayto is offline Kayto

Send a message via ICQ to Kayto
Like, whatever

""hmm apparently they haven't bought that domain yet.""

Well mr IQ of 10, If I havnt brought the domain name yet, how is it that we are using it ?

Nice to see yout showing what you really know . . . . Jack****

""DF site that lists cheats""

Since when did SP Cheats effect Cheating on Nova ?
I do belive it was me that started the idea of boycoting sites that hosted cheats, but then, i knew what i was doing and cracked down on MP Cheats that effected everyone.
Tell me mr bright spark, how do SP Cheats effect everone ?

LMAO

Damm your a dork!
Old 06-04-2002, 03:43 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
you see a list of command codes on alot of websites and they are quite usefil especially for host n stuff. quite a lot of offical game websites post their command codes on their sites also. it is not a crime at all.

please keep your flames out of the dfhq forum.
Old 06-04-2002, 06:22 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

I don't see anything wrong with the command codes, I said the Single Player cheats, a cheat is a cheat. Someone starts cheating in SP, they think it is cool then they start in MP.

Old 06-04-2002, 07:43 AM
Kayto is offline Kayto

Send a message via ICQ to Kayto
Sorry if you dont like the fact that we have the SP Ceats on the site Bustin, but there are a lot of n00bs out there that arnt elite gamers like the rest of us and they often only want to play SP and get through the missions.

You seem to be the only person that has a problem with the SP Ceat codes.

I'm not intending this as a flame either!

No one else is complaining and everyone is showing their support for our site.

No one is forcing to to visit our site.

I understand your concern that people will start cheating on Nova and we are against that as well.

But the idea that you can stop people using the SP Codes is a little imature.

All the other webmasters and members of the community that know me, realise that I'm against cheating on Nova 100% and take the measures to stop it as we have done in the past.

If this isnt good enough for you then Im sorry as there is nothing else we can do.

You might want to direct your aim at Nova as they are the ones that put the SP Codes in the game in the 1st place.
Old 06-04-2002, 07:43 AM
hÅñÐø™ is offline hÅñÐø™

Quote:
Originally posted by Bustin
I don't see anything wrong with the command codes, I said the Single Player cheats, a cheat is a cheat. Someone starts cheating in SP, they think it is cool then they start in MP.
Old 06-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

hehe i used sp cheats when reviewing sp maps, how else was i supposed to check out all those missions lol, some are too damn hard lol. then soemone throws a coop at me and i have to play on my own lol. 5 hours later..... weeee.
Old 06-04-2002, 09:25 AM
hÅñÐø™ is offline hÅñÐø™

ha ha ha
Old 06-04-2002, 12:46 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

I didn't come into flame anyone either, just posting my opinion as the news on DFHQ allows people to do. The part on people wanting to get through the missions, they only hurt themselves by cheating.
Old 06-04-2002, 02:32 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

hehe i didnt have hours and hours free to play sp missions, the main part of reviewing a sp map is seeing if it actally ends the game when u do all the objectives, also when testing sp maps that i make, being invincible help u check ai postions and events and area triggers. far from hurting myself it is very useful.