Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-27-2008, 02:27 AM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

new an current events why you should be happy about a bail out

all opinions but my statements here DO NOT COUNT or MEAN
anything and i will explain why...here are the rules... the man with the money rules..no ifs ands or buts because it is the LAW and nothing any one does or says will change that law
and it is as valid and enforceable as the law of gravity...
...it CAN NOT BE CHANGED...why cause int the real world you must work to eat you must work to make shelter you must work to cover you unmentionable body parts and to protect your vulnerabilities...many many years ago you woul plow a field plant corn wheat carots what ever tend cows sheep and pigs an chickens for eggs and chicken meat etc...

TODAY the Good old days are gone now you have to have a JOB to keep from freezin eat and ENJOY life...i.e. in todays world you need MONEY and the only way you get it today is having a JOB well how does all this fit together. fact number one if whoever you work for has no money he cant pay you PERIOD and you still have to eat NO money no food and no clothes no car no house...nothing so if the rich are broke so are you so be happy the us gov is doing a bail out this nation was not so rich in 1929 so the bread and soup lines were longer than gas lines and it took a war to cure the problems
.and 20 +million people died in that war...ww2 ..so support th bail out and stop being angry and stfu ... its better than being on the street....
14TB 7200 rpm HDD
LG 16x blue ray R/W Drive
-----------------------------------

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked
Old 09-27-2008, 02:34 AM

p.s. i saw were people were angry about the bail out
and thiss is the only place i can express my opinion
so guys be angry thwart it and join the bread lines...
no house no car no job no food..............
14TB 7200 rpm HDD

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked
Old 09-27-2008, 05:29 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Hear Here. Properly said. at the end of the day it's what capitalist government is for. Next they just need to try harder at stopping it happening again.

Old 09-27-2008, 06:42 AM

yea they not learn from the past they just favor what the banks want and not what thay really need and thats rulles to live by cause they r gready and gread is blind and thats repubican not a democrotch in controle
now congress is sayin we better fix this cracp before we have nno more money....theres a right way an a wrong way the wrong way will pss thier money down the toilet the right way will help all concerned ... valueas of property will [propery sdjust irts self property and no need to panic ...you only loose if you sell sop me pationet tn
14TB 7200 rpm HDD

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked
Old 09-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i was watching CSPAN2 and i seen some of them talking about the 700B to patch it they don't know the price tag is going up every freaking day they seat on the bill to cover it, then on top of that some of them like to steal that money away for road work 2.7B Plus they could have gotten down years all go. and other like to dip their hands into the 700B take what they can from it in Billion out of the pot for their own needs........sad why they did not come up with these other item before the bailout came in to save us all. only be chisel down under cut it. 700B is to save the way of life and people from loosing their home.

i seen them talk about the way it help and seen other like to trash it all together thinking it will do no hurt their own states family's homes.

if they don't pass it soon there be no xmas $$$ for us all

banking system is like a wild weed its roots leach into other area stock market besides it own! if it die will take others with it as will. working class will lose their jobs, family become homeless and soo on 1930 again
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-27-2008 at 08:00 AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:38 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

It's a catch 22 either way. People will complain during the good times when the US government has an idea about policies they feel could lead to issues down the road...so those policies do not get voted for change.

Down the road eventually arrives and people now are mad at the US government for allowing something to happen when they wanted to change it...

There are flaws with every form of government...the flaw with ours is that we pride ourselves in all our freedoms and I believe that there are way too many circumstances where they are taken out of context and over the top, which interferes with the government's ability to regulate and do its job.

The financial market was in the hands of the people and it failed...corruption and greed led to the downfall which we now are being bailed out of by our government. This may mean higher taxes for a little while, it may mean stricter regulations for loans and credit for a little while, then again none of that may occur and the money may come from some reserve fund that was set aside during the Cold War which has yet to be used and is just sitting around now with no foreseeable purpose.

I support the bailout, and the details surrounding it. The companies that are being cashed in aren't being permanently bought. It's more a reverse mortgage. As the companies regain their ground they can buy back their stakes in their company.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Chief ADFP

i wish they put that bill back in they had "glass ?????" they remove in late 1990s (1995 i think they remove it, can' remember the full name of that bill). it watch out for these dirty dealing that was going back in the pass and cover today as will, but they had to remove it, but they had to take a chance and now it flop do to bad dealing people got into on home loans lol
Old 09-27-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by William
i wish they put that bill back in they had "glass ?????" they remove in late 1990s (1995 i think they remove it, can' remember the full name of that bill). it watch out for these dirty dealing that was going back in the pass and cover today as will, but they had to remove it, but they had to take a chance and now it flop do to bad dealing people got into on home loans lol
that bill was the cork in the elephants gazzoo now they try to put it back to stop the flow...
14TB 7200 rpm HDD

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked
Old 09-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Chief ADFP

i only have one thing to ask? did we all really voted them all in to do this to us? clowns all they are! I watch them and shacking my head what fool things they are talking about that has no then to do with a bill at all, that is on the floor to be pass in to law.......

watch cspan or cspan2 you see it first hand! you too be shacking your head on the dealing they giving us all.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-27-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:01 AM
Chief ADFP

will they pass it!

quote:
WASHINGTON - Congressional leaders and the Bush administration reached a tentative deal early Sunday on a landmark bailout of imperiled financial markets whose collapse could plunge the nation into a deep recession.

headline news:
1.) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26884523/
2.) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7640223.stm

only i think its more like 380B for the bailout and rest was cutup for pork belly things tobe done with like bridges and road works and contractors to be fill

i can only hope it was not to late to do this a week later $$$$ time will tell

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-28-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:18 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I think people are just pissed that we're the ones that get screwed for inproper managment of these banks. A major part of it was due to greed. Now who has to bail out the greedy suckers? US! That's what pisses us off.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
I think people are just pissed that we're the ones that get screwed for inproper managment of these banks. A major part of it was due to greed. Now who has to bail out the greedy suckers? US! That's what pisses us off.
yea the bail out is a poop scoop...but if all the big banks go under a lot of 401 k plans will be drained
pention plans you name it and a lot of people will suffer financial hardship not to mentio the surviveing banks wont lend and and jobs will start falling like winter leaves everywhere and or you wont get your paycheck just like 1929...and like i said this nation was not so rich then as for today it is and they can
avoid dead mans curve and just keep on trucking and nobody gets hurt...its still a poop scoop though.
14TB 7200 rpm HDD

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked
Old 09-28-2008, 12:22 PM
Chief ADFP

there is more talk about big heads going to jail for their part in it. banker, brokers, and loan companies as will.
who made loan tell the people they don't need to pay anything after a year, when the day came people who got a loan found out after a year no paying for the loan account they got jack in %%% cost and payment were sky high way above what they were told their payment be. so they could not make payment and brokers or bankers lost money in it, dollars will stop some place only it was a large scale so big in it hit a lot of other area's.

so basic they are looking for these scam artist who made it happen all for the money $$$$$$$$$