Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 02-25-2004, 06:23 PM
Gen.*ATD*Woods is offline Gen.*ATD*Woods

Send a message via AIM to Gen.*ATD*Woods Send a message via Yahoo to Gen.*ATD*Woods
Cool DF2 Squad challenge/tryouts

Hello all this is Gen.*ATD*Woods with *ATD* (Assault Team Delta) I would like to thank you for your interest in us.

Challenge:
If you would like to challenge us, leave a post here or goto http://SWds03.tripod.com and challenge us there.

Join:
If you would like to join us, goto any *ATD* Server and if I or Gen. CKY are there let us know you seen our post. Also if you are truly interested, goto our site as above and click join. Fill out the form so I have your info and am able to add you to website.

Special Thanks:
And finaly a special thank you to Panther and the other administrators for all their hard work and keeping the forums clean... Thank You, this is really a nice place to post.