Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 08-27-2005, 11:53 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
Q: Where does an iraqi hide a huge fighter jet?

A: Underground!

http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/htm...Iraqi-Jet.html
Old 08-27-2005, 11:55 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
lmao, how the hell did they find it lol, nvm i think i got an idea of how it got there...

Old 08-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

No clue, i just found the pics.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:27 AM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

holy hell, took 8 min fer page to load. i could probably tell ya how they found it.
they got a sat imaging radar that can basicly look thru walls and thru dirt to look fer underground structures. it will also tell diffrences of dinsity to tell whether it be metal, rock, dirt, sand, etc. the aircraft mounted are used to look thru buildings and some ground to certain extent, the older models u can counter act with a tin roof and aluminum siding to keep them from looking thru your walls.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Someone is experienced in this field... army member? tools of war buff? you're very knowledgeable.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:43 AM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
well by the plastic they were removing, i am guessing it was meant to be protected from a sand storm, probably burried after a couple of them, or, was burried to be missed by satellite's or inspectors, but hey i dont know, cause it has camofauge on it already for air survaliance.

Old 08-28-2005, 12:43 AM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

nope just preparing for Hilery Clintion as a president. some belive she is going to run after Bushes term is up. it is suspected that it will be a mc cain clintion or clintion mc cain ticket, and the republicans dont have any1 that can beat that combination.
if shes elected they say it will take 3 years and this country is broke and another 3 till were like a 3rd world country. u think bill clintion was bad, wait till they get her in there.

i know some 1 who has met the clintions and bill, well bills bubba, hes just horny. but hiliary is cold and calculating and will send shivers down ur spine, there is a alternat plan she has.
shes the 1 who wants no1 to have cars, no1 to have property rights, no1 to have guns, and every1 to live in sustainable communities.
they are already talking about abolishing the borders of canada and mexico, if they do that all the terroist that have been crossing wrongfully can just walk or drive on across and will never be questioned.
it is some intresting times we live in and its only gona get worse.
u see the clintions who were in power during the waco murders, yes im calling them murders, sent in members of or military, thats where they got the tanks. and that is illigal under the posse comitatus act of 1878 and it sais that the military of the us canot be used in any enforcment raid on citisens of the United States, unless an exsecutive order is sighned, no order was signed and no order was requested.

and she is colder than bill, and if she gets in office there will be many more wacos many more middle of the nite searches and no knock raids.
oh i urge any one who has not read the constitution and bill of rights, for he who does not know what his rights are does not know when they are being violated, and any infringment on the constitution is like and act of treason and should be delt with as so.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 08-28-2005 at 01:06 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:59 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

If she gets elected ill become a felon because i wont give up my guns and I'm not going to burie them in cosmoline. Organize you get infiltrated. One man stand your swarmed on. A lose or lose deal but it would still be better than 4 years of a lesbo bitch who hates the military and hates America. The power hungry bitch has stepped on alot of people and they will all start speaking out if she hasn't killed them all. In California the court just denied the dismissal of hillary rotton clinton and slick willie on cohersion, fraud, and conspiracy charges. They ripped a felon friend for a few million in illegal campain funds. California has a strong case against them. It's set for trail in January about the time she needs to campain for her senate set. God help us if she is ever in a position of power.
Waco your right and jan reno admitted it with a slip of the toung. also the 3 batf thugs that were killed in the supposed gun room were killed by the 4th batf agent. the one who shot himself in the leg going up the ladder. he shot himself with a 9mm hollow core that our government outlawed. but the one the government use is razor sharp and the face is hardened steel.the 3 killed were the last still alive bodyguards of bill clinton from his first election I've got vidio of the 4th firing machinegun fire into the room through the window. he also throws a nade through the window. something his training didnt teach him. all in charge at waco,just like ruby ridge have been permoted.the waco members that stood trial were found not guilty by a jury but on a technicality the judge found them guilty and gave them max sentencies the batf, fbi and delta force started that fire and machinguned anyone who tryed to excape out the back door. the "accidental fire b. s. has been used more than once on the american people

Last edited by KU43; 08-28-2005 at 03:28 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:19 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

awesome pics, you'll be amazed what people hide under ground nowa' days
-Tecceh2
Old 08-28-2005, 05:22 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek

Absolutley incredible and it makes me wonder what else they might find????

Regards
Old 08-28-2005, 05:45 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
Absolutley incredible and it makes me wonder what else they might find????

Regards
Well the found that dude with mistache underground right?
-Tecceh2
Old 08-28-2005, 05:47 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Biggrin

Quote:
Originally posted by Tecoma2
Well the found that dude with mistache underground right?
-Tecceh2

Lol lol I love it Tec!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 08-28-2005, 05:49 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

interesting, wonder if the plane will fly again or be sold lol

( i dont think they would destroy a jet fighter that looks like its in 1st class condition? )

edit - nvr mind .. is it missing its main wings? or is that just damage along the side of it?
Old 08-28-2005, 06:06 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
if they did that to the jet to hind them, what other things did they lay under the ground? maybe them things they been looking for are there in Iraq after all. only under the ground some place?

were is ms queenie NBC-scitest at? they been looking for too.

man i got to get the spell checker restill back in.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-28-2005, 07:14 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
full story from way back August 2003:

The al Taqqadum air field west of Baghdad in Iraq, a sandy wasteland surrounded by high dunes off the main Baghdad-to-Jordan highway, was the focus of intense search-and-destroy activity after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in March 2003; its vast desert spaces were thought to be a likely location for missile launchers or aircraft from which chemical or biological strikes against U.S. troops might be launched.

What military search teams eventually found at al Taqqadum, in July 2003, were remnants of the Iraqi Air Force as pictured above: a reported 30 to 40 planes, including several MiG-25 and Su-25 ground attack jets, buried more than 10 feet beneath tons of soil and covered with camouflage netting. According to the Pentagon, at least one of the MiG-25s was found because searchers spotted its twin tail fins protruding from the sand. Some of the planes had been wrapped in plastic sheeting to protect their electronics and machinery from the sand (and some had had their wings removed), but others were interred with little or no protection from the sand or the elements. The recovery teams had to use large earth-moving equipment to uncover the aircraft.

The discovery at al Taqqadum was not announced to the public until a month later, in a press briefing delivered by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld:

WASHINGTON, Aug. 6, 2003 — American forces have found Russian fighter jets buried in the Iraqi desert, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said in an Aug. 5 press briefing.

"We'd heard a great many things had been buried, but we had not known where they were, and we'd been operating in that immediate vicinity for weeks and weeks and weeks . . . 12, 13 weeks, and didn't know they were (there)," Rumsfeld said.

The secretary said he wasn't sure how many such aircraft had been found, but noted, "It wasn't one or two."

He said it's a "classic example" of the challenges the Iraqi Survey Group is facing in finding weapons of mass destruction in the country.

"Something as big as an airplane that's within . . . a stone's throw of where you're functioning, and you don't know it's there because you don't run around digging into everything on a discovery process," Rumsfeld explained. "So until you find somebody who tells you where to look, or until nature clears some sand away and exposes something over time, we're simply not going to know.

"But, as we all know," he added, "the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
Old 08-28-2005, 07:40 AM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Woah, good find steve!
Old 08-28-2005, 08:00 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i'm suprised no-one rememebrs it from the news when it happened. there s tanks and helos and other stuff to :O
Old 08-28-2005, 08:25 AM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Cant say i ever heard of that...
Old 08-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Lucky is offline Lucky

wow, lol?
Old 08-28-2005, 10:02 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i'm suprised no-one rememebrs it from the news when it happened. there s tanks and helos and other stuff to :O
I'm supprised too

My photography website