Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-29-2004, 11:28 PM
DaDDy is offline DaDDy

Send a message via AIM to DaDDy
I downloaded the no cd patch and when i go to open it it says unable to open earlyerr.txt now im 100% positive thats my problem can some one tell me how i can get it too work?
when ever i open it it says:
Error: MMX compatible processor not found
Error: Delta Force Land Warrior requires at least 48MB of RAM
Memory initialization failed, check hard disk space
Unable to find file resources, missing CD?
Unable to load error strings

but i have the disk in and i have at lease 48 MB of RAM and i know that my prossecer is combatible because i used it like 2 years ago and i havint changed my prossecer

i atached it if anyone wants it if theres any other things you want me too attach please tell me
Attached Files
File Type: txt earlyerr.txt (233 Bytes, 57 views)
Old 07-01-2004, 02:33 PM
DaDDy is offline DaDDy

I didnt steal your name ive had this name for four years.

Will someone please help
Old 07-05-2004, 09:10 PM
DaDDy is offline DaDDy

i called nova and you were right about the ports thing they said it is a udp type protocall and the port number is 17478 but it ask for a the ip adress of the computer hosting this program (DFLW) and the internal port number will someone tell me what they are please
Old 07-07-2004, 11:54 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Headaches
you faggot u stole my ****ing name i hope no1 helps u
Thats not a nice thing 2 say,

U`ll have to go into ur Router settings and open the ports (i dont know how to )
Old 07-08-2004, 12:34 AM
DC_Scout_67 is offline DC_Scout_67

eek Don't use the No CD patch

Don't use the No CD patch, it has a Trojan Horse virus in it. There was a huge discussion about that in the DFLW forum about 2 months ago. Use the CD. The way you make sure that systray is running is: hold down on the Alt and Ctrl keys and then lightly tap the Delete key one time. It should bring up a screen that shows everything running in the background that you had no idea was running. Shut them all down except the Explorer and the Systray. I had that same problem when I first started playing LW, where it would not completely load the game and lock up on "Joining Session". I found a whole bunch of stuff running in the background that were in the Startup Group that did not have to be there, and things that automatically start running in the background when you turn the computer on. Now I make sure ONLY Explorer and Systray are running before I start hosting and have not had that problem since.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg colored fog sig-2.jpg (38.4 KB, 29 views)

Old 07-14-2004, 03:23 AM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
http://dfmafia.net/forums/showthread...ghlight=router

router port set-up

works on other routers too since they r mostly all the same and use similar terms

everytime i post that link it helps some1...lol

helped me on my microsoft wireless router

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 07-14-2004, 12:11 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
Sometimes it helps to delete everything in the cache folder...at least it helped me.

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 08-11-2004, 09:27 PM
DaDDy is offline DaDDy

That would help a lot but it is 4 linksys and i have a microsoft router and i know it is the router because i have tryed to join servers without the router and it worked but i still couldnt host a server. Could someone tell me how to do all that 4 microsoft routers
Old 08-22-2004, 12:21 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well above everything everyone said that all helps but convicts right i have the same idea that has always helped me for probs liek that just empty your cahche the NO CD Patch never gave me viruses for LW i mean i was told dont use it if it has xxx in front of file name i think but who ever brung that up is crazy unless yall what version it depends the NO CD Patch is for ive used it for .31 and .42 before but dont play LW much anymore i play BHD,BHDTS,and JOTR.

To get the no cd patch to work when it says earlytxt something u just simply have to take the no cd patch file ut of the folder its in and put in in the LW main folder and it should ask you if you wanna replace the original one click yes to all or yes.

Also Scout it also depends on what site you get it from i usually get my stuff from friends i know liek squads i trust and resource sites like NovaHQ and DFBarracks and Novasheep and TheNewTerror and SFH Squad and CheckPoint Delta people like that.

For one dont get the no cd patch ever from download.com

They have become a bad enemy of mine now i find out they have programs for making for own cheats and worst stuff to do with stuff like that.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 08-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Jacko is offline Jacko

Send a message via ICQ to Jacko
Quote:
Originally posted by DaDDy
That would help a lot but it is 4 linksys and i have a microsoft router and i know it is the router because i have tryed to join servers without the router and it worked but i still couldnt host a server. Could someone tell me how to do all that 4 microsoft routers
Try going here: http://192.168.1.1/
Once there... search for port forwarding...
Open port 17478 UDP on your PLAY computer's local IP...