Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-29-2004, 11:51 PM
scooby-dew is offline scooby-dew

Send a message via Yahoo to scooby-dew
Auto Aim Cheats

Can someone tell me if there is a auto aim cheat out there anywhere for land warrior & if so how do you go about catching someone with it so they can be banned. I've heard there is such a thing & others say there isnt. Thanks for your help
Old 03-01-2004, 12:12 AM
Sevigon is offline Sevigon

Send a message via ICQ to Sevigon
I haven't heard of any for Land Warrior. Though, I know there is some of Call of Duty, those games. But not to my knowledge. But, I wouldn't be suprised if a stupid cheat made one. So, don't be suprised if there is one.

----------------------------------------
Old 03-01-2004, 05:34 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
no, there is not an Auto Aim cheat for LW. Some people have said that cheaters have them, but there is no such thing for LW. Yes, there are Auto Aim cheats for DF2 and other games, LW, TFD, BHD, and TS i have not heard of them yet.
Old 03-01-2004, 05:50 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
acually there is a auto-aim for lw. Barely anyone uses it because it is so difficult. The auto-aim was originally made for cs but can also work with lw. Very tough to work on lw i hear. thats why no cheats use it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 03-01-2004, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by E.D.G.E
no, there is not an Auto Aim cheat for LW. Some people have said that cheaters have them, but there is no such thing for LW. Yes, there are Auto Aim cheats for DF2 and other games, LW, TFD, BHD, and TS i have not heard of them yet.
Good. One less thing we have to worry about.

Old 03-01-2004, 11:48 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
there is cheat i seen some one posted up at www.novaworld.com in the forum area they talk about the X-Ray cheat some jerk made for it. scope power 50x. but then again your asking for info on it can't say were you can get best stay away from them cheats tool some have virus to them.

I Talk to Tech-support they have one person his main job is taken care about them cheats and find new ways to check for them and ban them from all DF: LW/TFD/BHD & TS servers.
there is so many cheats its really hard to tell what cheats they using in the servers. easy one are the one you can see as in speed, jump, walk thru walls. Hard ones are like disable-fog, scope power, X-Ray, and so on. its the one that the tech have to test the player in the server when he in they do a scan if they find something is not right they will ban them totally.

the Tech work after hours by pop in the server when they like to see how things are doing. like they don't get pay to work after hours. so some times they do it to help out to support us all.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-02-2004 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-02-2004, 08:58 AM

People don't know it. But yes, sometimes in the late night, a Novaworld guy is usually in the servers. And that's the time where there is so many cheats. Late night and early morning weekdays before Novaworld opens.

... Thanks Nova.

Old 03-13-2004, 10:37 AM
zabbadoo is offline zabbadoo

Send a message via ICQ to zabbadoo Send a message via AIM to zabbadoo Send a message via Yahoo to zabbadoo
yes there is auto aim
theres so many cheats now that .42 hasnt been updated for a year its pathetic

for cheat free servers check out
^ST^ servers
*SFE* servers
*S2K* servers

there is usually a co w/ dem present to ban the cheaters

also if you know some1 is a cheater post in the server squads forum so they can ban them when they do see them
Old 03-23-2004, 03:10 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

Quote:
Originally posted by Sevigon
People don't know it. But yes, sometimes in the late night, a Novaworld guy is usually in the servers. And that's the time where there is so many cheats. Late night and early morning weekdays before Novaworld opens.

... Thanks Nova.
yeah i witnessed that once..it was off the hizzle...

most of yall no Green Acres almost ALWAYS has cheats in it..and one night there was like 5...then a person by the name of sycop (hehe) came in and said sumtin....i forgot...it was real late at night...and u just saw them leave one by one...not coming back...hehe that was awsome...
Old 03-23-2004, 04:51 PM
Chief ADFP

think nova getting tire of fighting cheaters off (Banning them) they be removing their servers totally soon for older games, in some ways it a blackeye in their face do to cheaters keep coming back after stealing some ones account info. they will not do any updates for older games like DF: 1/2/LW/TFD at all do to they are to old. pass the due date as they say. 12-18mo
Old 05-04-2004, 01:42 PM
SupraXT is offline SupraXT

Send a message via AIM to SupraXT
I did haveone, but i never leanred how to work it, so i just deleted it.
-Revelations 22:13
Old 05-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

No auto aim can really exists for lw because of how the AI are . There was one at one point like insom said, but it needed skins to run. And it was extremelt difficult, you would shoot your own team, and anything a specifc color (even close) would set it off. Plus it only worked from within about 100 meters so was pointless, plus it would just go wacko. I know this because I have seen it personally. Other then that I have never herd of one or suspected anyone of using one... I admit, before I could shoot far I suspected it, but guess everyone will go through that phase. The only real cheat I seen in lw that makes me a lil angry when playing is the speed/jump cheat, even that isn't so bad.. a few nades or a knife is enough.. What makes me the most mad is when everyone starts yelling at them and egging them on.. your not doing <b>anything</b> but pleasing them.. I doubt they cheat to be good.. I think its more of a thing to piss you off..

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 05-07-2004, 10:35 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

I used to cheat on df2 / lw , any1 who i effected i must appologise , ive stopped cheating now , got in a squad been there for 3 years and im having a great time
Old 11-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Slingy is offline Slingy
Slingy.#9602

Quote:
Originally posted by insomnia
acually there is a auto-aim for lw. Barely anyone uses it because it is so difficult. The auto-aim was originally made for cs but can also work with lw. Very tough to work on lw i hear. thats why no cheats use it.

this is excatly what insomnia said and here it is
i dont use it and i dont cheat i just looked for it on google and found it

Old 11-27-2004, 11:13 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Yeah i no of alot o hacks now because of LW now. Xray is when all the trees and bushes go away. The 50X scope is very common but noob cheats use that lol> No recoil(self explanitory) Raised sights is when your bullets come out of your head lol. So u can stand behind a hill and shoot over it.

Yeah on cs, its very easy to spot a hacker because there screen is shaking. Like someone nerves are shot or there body is spinning very fast around and around. But yes autoaim for lw is very hard to do and basicly is pointless because the maps are nice and big.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 11-28-2004, 12:27 AM
Chief ADFP

will i lost hope for a clean gamers now days. there are some who play it as it was made, but then again there are so many things out there you really don't know who is who? a good guy of a lame-o player hard to tell.

mostly i get shot with a MP5 800m out really have to think now days. it is a sad world we live in.

only one i trust is: PB= AA, JOTR,BF: 1942,BF:2, BF:v and DF: BHD-TS some what.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:45 AM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
I can also attest to the auto-aim cheat. Back when I cared, I looked up and found LW cheats so I could figure them out etc. Auto-aim was a pain in the arse to use, which is why you normally only see them in nova servers (tight cqb type places). For the record, I never used them in online gameplay.

Anymore, no one wants it bad enough to deal with it, and all there is to watch for these days is speeders and jumpers- I think those are pretty easily seen

The only thing that really bothers me is DEM hackers like Speedy Anzas. I can deal with cheaters, but dem hackers really drive me nuts
Old 11-28-2004, 04:37 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
No auto aim can really exists for lw because of how the AI are . There was one at one point like insom said, but it needed skins to run. And it was extremelt difficult, you would shoot your own team, and anything a specifc color (even close) would set it off. Plus it only worked from within about 100 meters so was pointless, plus it would just go wacko. I know this because I have seen it personally. Other then that I have never herd of one or suspected anyone of using one... I admit, before I could shoot far I suspected it, but guess everyone will go through that phase. The only real cheat I seen in lw that makes me a lil angry when playing is the speed/jump cheat, even that isn't so bad.. a few nades or a knife is enough.. What makes me the most mad is when everyone starts yelling at them and egging them on.. your not doing <b>anything</b> but pleasing them.. I doubt they cheat to be good.. I think its more of a thing to piss you off..
I used to cheat on land warrior (this was before TFD came out)... theres no such tool as you said, if u find one its prob not any good like having to be within a certain distance.. but still theres no way that u can use it effectively... the most dependable source of getting your kills is yourself not some .... program...

its gr8 that a trainer that looks like it could do so much damage is actually crap because of map sizes

Maybe someday Novalogic could look into adding punkbuster to BHD, TFD , LW maybe even df2 and 1..
Old 11-28-2004, 06:01 AM
Chief ADFP

BB
nice ID but think Novalogic.Inc is to cheap to do that add-in Punkbuster to it.

as one tech told me from novalogic why should we take a back step to make anymore mod for DF:BHD when we got JOTR other for all to play in. bad news not all like JOTR as some do.
Old 11-28-2004, 09:16 AM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Bullet
I can also attest to the auto-aim cheat. Back when I cared, I looked up and found LW cheats so I could figure them out etc. Auto-aim was a pain in the arse to use, which is why you normally only see them in nova servers (tight cqb type places). For the record, I never used them in online gameplay.

Anymore, no one wants it bad enough to deal with it, and all there is to watch for these days is speeders and jumpers- I think those are pretty easily seen

The only thing that really bothers me is DEM hackers likeSpeedy Anzas. I can deal with cheaters, but dem hackers really drive me nuts
Yeah no kidding, how many times did we have Speedy come into our server, hack our DEM and just sit there and cheat without saying a word. I dont think novalogic could even do sht to him, his whole life revoles around cheating though and i would say he is definatly the worst LW cheater around.

[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]