Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-20-2005, 11:03 PM
teampwr2 is offline teampwr2

View Banned List

Hello,
How do you veiw Novas banned List / I think I ve seen it before but dont know where to find it or how to view it / anything will help thank you
Old 11-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Check Files

Check Files

Have a good look in the game folder. Must be a log file. The log holds all of it, I think. If you are new here welcome to the forums.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --Banning list
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 11-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Check Files

Check Files

Have a good look in the game folder. Must be a log file. The log holds all of it, I think. If you are new here welcome to the forums.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --Banning list
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 11-23-2005, 12:16 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
now thats not Novaworld banned listing.

i post them up here the link soon.

sorry the link to the Novaworld ban listing don't work any more. sorry.

Novaworld and Novalogic have remove the ban log do to some of them cheaters like get on the list and NW & NL no longer post it up for the world to see.

best do the cheater report and report them in. look up the player name see if they been banned check weekly by looking up their name in "Players" Search

you have to log-in first to do the search if you looking up a cheater by name there is were you do it and report them cheaters in by using the cheater report.

sad if a cheater has say sample: DF:LW and all so has DF: BHD they both be banned for good, even if he only cheated in DF:LW only he all so be banned in DF:BHD too same goes for all other game area he/she may have.

this do not cover DF: 1 or DF: 2 they was never were made when the cheater report came out or Novaworld banned system started.

Novalogic, Inc is fighting two front one is the cheating crap going on and people sharing their software with other without them buying it at all, pirated software (Warez) or using P2P programs to pirated to the world is very shameful.

and we really don't care at all to hear about cheaters here at all, if you having trouble with cheaters in novaworld server report them in using their cheater report forum there at novaworld.com log-in and lookup players name then you have a option to report them in there.

as a host of the game you can force all to log-in novaworld, only none banned players can play in your server.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-23-2005 at 12:46 AM.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:51 AM
teampwr2 is offline teampwr2

HeyHaey,
Got it thank you very much for the info / I certainly appreciate it. i run A server for BHD and have had several people advise that 2 members of our squad had been banned for using a wall hack ? And i wanted to confirm / Because we strictly forbid any cheaters or cheats / Again thank you for all of the input / without these forums idiots Like me would be lost !