Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 05-31-2006, 06:09 AM
Anubis.c.k is offline Anubis.c.k

New game

has there been any more news on the release of a new game from nova yet

Ahes to Ashes Dust to Dust
if God doesn,t want us then the Devil must
Co/Founder
Old 05-31-2006, 07:16 AM
Capers is offline Capers

Novalogic haven't announced anything but a lot of community members are looking at trademarks, domains and the job advertisements to get a general idea of what Nova might be planning for the future.

Job advertisement:

Quote:
Subject Matter Experts
Department: Development

Responsibilities include:

* Advising game developers on current Chinese or Taiwan military weapons, equipment, strategy and tactics.
* Reviewing game materials to ensure realistic depiction of Chinese or Taiwan military capabilities and limitations.

Required skills:

* Current or recent experience serving in the Chinese or Taiwan armed forces.
* Ability to meet and interact with programmers, artists, designers, producers and others as necessary during game development.
* Fluency in English desirable but not required.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to work well with others in both high-pressure and relaxed environments.
These were 3 more recent trademark registrations by novalogic that users found:

Quote:
Word Mark: OPERATION ACID GAMBIT
Filing Date: January 12, 2006
Computer and video game software, computer programs recorded on CD-ROM's and compact discs featuring computer games; accessories for playing electronic computer games, namely templates, computer game joysticks and manuals therefor, sold as a unit.

Word Mark: THE UNIT
Filing Date: January 12, 2006
Computer and video game software, computer programs recorded on CD-ROM's and compact discs featuring computer games; accessories for playing electronic computer games, namely templates, computer game joysticks and manuals therefor, sold as a unit.

Word Mark BLOWBACK
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer and video game software, computer programs recorded on CD-ROM's and compact discs featuring computer games; accessories for playing electronic computer games, namely templates, computer game joysticks and manuals therefor, sold as a unit.
And also the domain deltaforceblowback.com is registered to Novalogic. Click here

But until Nova announce anything, everything you hear, see or make of the information is speculation I'm afraid.
Old 05-31-2006, 07:57 AM
~Sgt.Squirmitz~ is offline ~Sgt.Squirmitz~

~All Units, Ratty Six, S****ing Bull, Aardvark Seven, Squirmy Toes reportin' in.~

Operation Acid Gambit happened in Panama in the year of the Lord 1991. I don't think I want a DF game where you run around in the middle of the jungle while shooting mosquitoes the size of crows with an out-dated ( by SF standards, anyway ) Acid Gambit- era rifle. We need to obtain additional intelligence on that delta-force-blow-back craputto. Say again, we need more intel on what nova is up to.( You find things out. I just stay here and relax.) As for the Chinese / Taiwanese stuff, i dunno what to say 'bout that.

~Squirmy Toes over 'n' out!~

Post Scriptum- The orange text (and my sig) goes well with the 'tangy' color theme. And, by the way, i have been called upon for active duty in Jerkistan. You will not hear from me for a few days, since I will be off fighting for the freedom of this nation. (and chasin' a bearded guy wearing camo pants and a grey coat who uses a black umbrella to stab the living crap out of everyone. This guy is only known by the pseudonym General Poobn al-Soup.) Let's stop stinkin' 'n' start squirmin' ya'll.

~Semper Stupidus~

Last edited by ~Sgt.Squirmitz~; 05-31-2006 at 08:53 AM.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Anubis.c.k is offline Anubis.c.k

yeh just seams that it been very quiet over there loads of other companys turning games out besides nova and i so much loved there games till joint ops

Ahes to Ashes Dust to Dust
if God doesn,t want us then the Devil must
Co/Founder