Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 08-31-2004, 08:29 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Re: how can we shut down cheat/hack webpages?

Quote:
Originally posted by Genocidal~V*D~
hi i was wondering how we can go about gettin any cheat/hack webpages shut down that provide hacks in the df series of games,im sure every1 can understand the problems being created in many of servers by guys who dont have the skill to compete on a fair playing field and me as a viament supporter of crushin all hacks/cheats would love to find out a way to get these pages shut down.

i was informed about a page tonight that i will not put the link to but its loaded with bhd hacks and i almost vomited when i was reading through it and finally decided i gotta do sumthin to stop this page from continuing to defame the delta force name by handing out these hacks

i also have the email to the guy that distributes these cheats and if i could find him and were he lives i would seriously go stomp his ass hardcore ( srry 4 language ) but this has got to stop and im hoping a few goodguys/gals out their will fight the good fight with me.

god bless the str8 players who even if they have a bad day of gettin whooped on,would never sink to this level
Just Report it to Nova------
This is a good idea why dont you just contact tech support at Novalogic or just contact novaworld @ http://www.novalogic.com/support.asp go there and click contact tech support and fill in info or contact support@novalogic.com

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 08-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will i can say i did get at lease 4 site taken down in the pass and i told panther about them some time too, not all the time but mostly i get a reply back from the host who given them the service they tell me they have remove it from their system it no more and a thank you note to boot.

mostly it when i come across a site that has crap on it or i trace something back to them as it is i only got 4 sites taken down in 4yrs. you could say they was a real hacker site dummies had info on how to hack hotmail accounts and make viruses up. that was easy. i don't look for them there to many to do. when one rise it head up and try to goof with me i going after it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-01-2004, 04:48 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
I Dont really look for cheat/hacking sites i usually just find them when searchign for other stuff and take a looksie to see if its really got trainers,hacks,and cheats and then i may take action if i have time and send them to Nova or Punkbuster or someone that deals with that crap.

Found quite a bit atleast 7 lol.....

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?