Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-03-2006, 09:45 AM
.::nØ燎ƒµEL::. is offline .::nØ燎ƒµEL::.

take the sanitest

it a long while im regularly taking the Sanitest online, and never shared it, so....

http://www.cthulhulives.org/SanQuiz/SaniTest2.nclk

^^^^ i share it

lets do a sanitest therad!! all you taking the sanitest post your results here!!!

mine actually is : INSANITY INDEX 6.21 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). There's good news and bad news in your score. It indicates that you are non compos mentis. Although that does imply a debilitating level of madness, it also means you have a built-in legal excuse for some of the crazy **** you do. (Please note: the assessments of the SaniTest(TM) have absolutely no weight in any court of law.) Others who scored at this level include former secretary of state Alexander Haig, beloved Spanish ventriloquist Se–or Wences, and popular physicist Richard Feynman.

dont worry if some question is very stupid or whatever, answer, and answer sincerely, or it wont work!!!

i take the test about once a month, and always get a different result, depending on my mood, that's awesome, anyway, i never went over 6.36 and other results never under 6, so it tells the truth, and above all, its funny!!!
you will be surprised how much it tells you about yourself!!!!!

I am the bedtime of Reason
I am the reason for not to go to bed

Guns for the show, Knives for a pro!!

Old 04-03-2006, 10:48 AM
DogSoldier~MLK~ is offline DogSoldier~MLK~

INSANITY INDEX 6.95 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). There are regions on the spectrum of human madness that science has yet to penetrate, and you seem to be in one of those regions. You are what mental health professionals call 'crazed.' You might be susceptible to hallucinations, so make sure that the people you are talking to actually exist. Others who scored at this level include former Russian president Boris Yeltsin and domestic mogul Martha Stewart.

__________________________________________________ _______

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
ASUS AMD 939 SKT K8S-MX
Windows XP SP2
2 x 512MB DDR400 PC3200
Ati Radeon HD 2400 XT 256MB
200GB Hard Drive
160GB Hard Drive
Akuma Case Silver
Old 04-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

NSANITY INDEX 6.28 This is a very special score. Although the SaniTest(TM) cannot provide you with a specific diagnosis, this score just reaches the level commonly referred to as 'certifiable.' This means that your family and/or loved ones, if you have any, would be able to have you legally locked away in an asylum at a moment's notice in order to gain access to your money, your possessions, or just out of revenge for all the annoying things you do. Others who scored at this level include novelist James Joyce, philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, and none other than HP Lovecraft.

lmao, i was laughing the whole time.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
INSANITY INDEX 6.28 This is a very special score. Although the SaniTest(TM) cannot provide you with a specific diagnosis, this score just reaches the level commonly referred to as 'certifiable.' This means that your family and/or loved ones, if you have any, would be able to have you legally locked away in an asylum at a moment's notice in order to gain access to your money, your possessions, or just out of revenge for all the annoying things you do. Others who scored at this level include novelist James Joyce, philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, and none other than HP Lovecraft.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
INSANITY INDEX 5.09 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Although this probably won't come as news to you, your score indicates that you are aberrant. You do not generally share in the values of society at large, and prefer to do things your own way, no matter how ill advised. While this is madness in a sociological sense, it does not necessarily indicate any physical brain malfunction. Others who scored at this level include mathematician Alan Turing and British explorer Sir Francis Drake.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:40 PM
milk is offline milk

Send a message via AIM to milk
INSANITY INDEX 6.43 Your SaniTest(TM) score indicates that you are utterly haywire. Your neural circuitry seems to be badly misfiring, with frightening and/or hilarious effects. You may find yourself capable of superhuman strength as a side effect, but don't count on it. Others who scored at this level include entertainer Wayne Newton and skateboarding legend Tony Hawk.

he he, i think im the most so far!

no wait 2nd most

you only get out by not going in
http://judgemikdredd.deviantart.com/
Old 04-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

ok, lol, i did a retest and i tried to answer as honistly as was possable lol.
this is the results.
INSANITY INDEX 7.62 There are levels of human madness that science has not yet penetrated, and your score suggests that you are at one of them. You seem to be completely out of your mind. This may indicate that you have been a victim of Yithian consciousness transfer, especially if you have a history of blackouts, amnesia, or sudden personality changes. Other notable people who scored at this level include former TV psychic the Amazing Kreskin and Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama.

some of this explains me almost perfectly, lol
the amnesia, some blackouts and other weird stuff.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:36 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
INSANITY INDEX 6.13 This score is solidly in the middle of the spectrum of madness, and it indicates that you are a classic lunatic. Lunatics are often highly functional, and even great achievers. But their personal lives are often left in ruins as they attempt to deal with their antic inner demons. Others who scored at this level include comedian/actor Robin Williams and French philosopher Voltaire.

lol some of those were like same answer...lol?

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 04-04-2006, 03:55 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

INSANITY INDEX 5.47 There are levels of human madness which no amount of science can ever elucidate. Only poets, only philosophers, many of whom are themselves mad, can offer any insight about such things. Your score indicates that you are on such a level. We can call you brainsick, but only you can make meaning of that term.

Couple of the Questions i have no idea so i guessed...
Old 04-04-2006, 08:04 AM

yea, you have to guess on something, for example, on names, if you dont know them, just be caught by how they sound to you

Old 04-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Scattergun is offline Scattergun

INSANITY INDEX 5.24 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score suggests that you are phrenetic. Easily startled and prone to overreaction, it may be due to excessive exposure to unnatural stress and morbid imagery. Other people probably refer to you as 'twitchy' behind your back. Other notable people who scored at this level include PLO chairman Yasser Arafat and inventor/educator George Washington Carver.

The Second Lowest LoL

[Comp-1][Intel C2 2.6Ghz @ 2.9Ghz 10% Overclock][2 Gig DDR2 800][x1900 XTX 512mbCrossfire Edition][20 in LCD 8ms]

Old 04-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Quote:
yea, you have to guess on something, for example, on names, if you dont know them, just be caught by how they sound to you
Ah k, i assumed it was something USA specific..
Old 04-05-2006, 10:05 AM

nope, the names are referred to characters from H.P. Lovecraft's novels, knowing them and with this meaning you read some of his novels, puts you on a higher level of madness.

if you're interested, read everything, everything, but not the novel "The Call of Cthulhu".