Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-02-2002, 10:55 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cry SLOW GETTING IN 2 GAMES!!!!!

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! WHEN I JOIN SOME 1'S GAME IT SEEMS TO TAKE ME AGES TO GET GOING! I HAVE DFOPTIRUN INSTALLED AND I CLOSE DOWN ALL MY OTHER PROG'S, ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE. WHEN I GET IN TO A MAP SOME PLAYERS ALREADY HAVE A FAIR SCORE BY THE TIME I ARRIVE!

BADDOG

NO GREAT DEPENDENCE IS TO BE PLACED ON THE EAGERNESS OF YOUNG SOLDIERS FOR ACTION, FOR THE PROSPECT OF FIGHTING IS AGREEABLE TO THOSE WHO ARE STRANGERS TO IT.

VEGETIUS
ROMAN MILITARY WRITER.
4TH CENTURY AD.
Old 05-03-2002, 09:35 AM
staffy bull is offline staffy bull

does this happen all the time m8 ? if so it sounds like your laggin a bit m8.what system and connection are you runnin?
here`s a useful link to test your actual web browsing speed it gives a fair result by surfing about 40 sites then works out your actual average speed.try it you`ll be surprised at different speeds at different times of the day etc
http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed/
Old 05-03-2002, 10:45 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

RE SLOW JOINING GAMES!

HI STAFFY, FUNNILY ENOUGH THIS PROB SEEMS TO HAVE CLEARED UP. OBVIOULSY IT IS SLOWER FROM TIME TIME BUT FOR THE MOST PART THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO HAVE GONE AWAY!

THX
BADDOG!!!!