Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-12-2003, 10:30 AM
ArcticWolf is offline ArcticWolf
DFLW Map Maker

Stevie... The BMS to MIS Converter for BHD..

Is out at DFA if you want to download it and add it to your downloads - it's by FWO Raven
Old 04-12-2003, 02:58 PM
JimDirt is offline JimDirt

Send a message via ICQ to JimDirt
It dont work! it converts the maps to the med ok ,and shows everything ,i went to General info unchecked Deathmatch,which should put it in single player mode ,and when i went to save i renamed it (City Madness,instead of DMM01_A, but when you go into the BMS,in single player , you get spawned ,but there is nothing there but a empty terrain,so you cant see ANYTHING,just the terrain,it also made my game have all these funny lines going across the screen,so i had to close out the med (i had the Med and the Game open at the same time ,which is how i check maps) has anyone else tried to do this ,or had this problem,,???????as a added note i found later so im putting this in now instead of reposting ,that if you put in another Start Player Marker you can be on the map in the right area ,but i never could locate tha original Marker ,unless they deleted it when they finished the map,also the helos now only go to 1 waypoint then they BOTH just sit there and hover over one of the buildings almost facing each other and just stay there,i dont know if this is a glitch caused by the converter or if it requires other players to trigger other events,,beats me,,so has anyone checked this to see if they also see what i am seeing,or if im the only one that this has happend to ,or did nova hide some other files that no one can find ,to prevent people from making converters,and other programs to edit this game???
FX-6800-Ultra-256-81.95
Direct-X-9.c
SoundBlaster Live 24-bit
2048 Corsair pc3200-400mHz-DualChannel
MadDog-PurePower-550watt-ps
5000dn / 500up - Cable

Last edited by JimDirt; 04-12-2003 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-12-2003, 03:29 PM
The Sarge is offline The Sarge

Hi everyone,
just found this forum in my travels across the web.

The BMS to MIS converter by Raven works for me, but partially. I took the MP Map called Valkrie A (The Attack and defend map with the Choppers) just to see how they make the Hawks move and such (I havn't been succeeding with that even though ive read all the tutorials on this forum) and it doesnt convert the events which are player related. So if I export the mission I get hawks that fly around like they are supposed to but on thier own, no trig. Hopefully Raven will get it fixed.

Other than that great forum guys.

The SARGE OUT!!!!